• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Breeder Here

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Hello all,
    I'm new to the forum. Came to try and get some help with my pokédex. I breed Porygon that I trade for pokémon I need.

Years
  • Weeelcome, Slobberdog! Happy to meet you. n~n

If you'd like to get pokedex help then stop by the Trade Corner - it has a lot of awesome things you can trade for and is one of the more active areas of the forum. People are always trading around here, especially around the time of a new game's release. Are you trying to collect all the Pokemon? :o

Have a splendid time either way and see you around! I hope you'll find everything you're looking for and stick around. Be sure to read the trade section rules as well, since it's so fast-paced the moderators do their best to ensure it's an enjoyable environment for everybody. Cheers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    You can,but you need a Ditto.

I know, I am a current breeder.

Weeelcome, Slobberdog! Happy to meet you. n~n

If you'd like to get pokedex help then stop by the Trade Corner - it has a lot of awesome things you can trade for and is one of the more active areas of the forum. People are always trading around here, especially around the time of a new game's release. Are you trying to collect all the Pokemon? :o

Have a splendid time either way and see you around! I hope you'll find everything you're looking for and stick around. Be sure to read the trade section rules as well, since it's so fast-paced the moderators do their best to ensure it's an enjoyable environment for everybody. Cheers.

Thanks! Let's hope I can, "Catch 'Em All"!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I know, I am a current breeder.

Thanks! Let's hope I can, "Catch 'Em All"!

Hai SlobberDog Welcome to PC, I am also trying to complete the PokeDex, can you give me a free
    Porygon heheehhe :p please :) lol jk
    HOPE WE Catch 'em all! I have completed my Central PokeDex maybe we can help each other

Back