• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Characters!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    the second one seems to be the "friendly" rival. the one on top is more like the "silver" rival, he(?) has that evil look. But the idea of multiple rivals is pretty cool.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Is that a bionic eye I see, Oh my gosh, we finnaly get a generic comic book villian evil team leader, the right could be some sort of enigmatic flashback with the generic mystical girl.....

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Ooh, I really like the first character. I noticed that although the two are talking their faces aren't uncomfortably close like previous games. I think the second one is a little bland actually.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    This boss looks really cool. Idk if it's just me but the bosses of Pokemon are getting more and more sinister. I think that's a great thing :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I like the look of the main character in this game. In Platinum I hated his appearance. As for the rival's the first one doesn't look like it'll be your rival more like someone teaching you how to fight like Calder said. The second one looks like a rival and a good one at that

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    I like the look of the main character in this game. In Platinum I hated his appearance. As for the rival's the first one doesn't look like it'll be your rival more like someone teaching you how to fight like Calder said. The second one looks like a rival and a good one at that
    well he does say he will be better then the champion...

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    two teams! one all teched out and one that's entirely natural.
    each one tries to remake the world in the they think is best!
    to send us rocketing forward in the great tech boom or send us hurdling back to the stone age!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    New Characters!

New Characters!
    New Characters!

The Green Haired dude with the hat is awesome!
    he looks like he might be the rival....

The Green Haired dude with the scouter is awesome too!
    he looks like he will be a bad guy,if he is then he will be the coolest baddie. :P

The kid with the glasses,might just be a main character that meets up
    with you through out the game.

Darkmoonazara

Dousuta Sora? Mou Ariga?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    The one with the mask and crown thing is definitely evil. That crown must be what they use to try and control the legendary pokemon. The guy with the hat I think is just part of an event. He could be the rival, but he doesn't look like champion material.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I wouldn't be suprised if he is the rival considering the characters are now olderish. It would be cool to have him as a rival but his pale skin gives him a shady edge :]. I'm already calling he has a Gear on his team xD

gear is a weak support Pokemon, Rivals usually have a strong balanced team with
    A bird
    Starter Strong Against yours
    Pokemon same type as your starter
    Pokemon with type weak against your starter
    A Pokemon with good HP, Wailmer, Rhydon, Snorlax, etc
    and some other Pokemon

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    gear is a weak support Pokemon, Rivals usually have a strong balanced team with
    A bird
    Starter Strong Against yours
    Pokemon same type as your starter
    Pokemon with type weak against your starter
    A Pokemon with good HP, Wailmer, Rhydon, Snorlax, etc
    and some other Pokemon
    How do you know Gear is a support Pokemon??? He could evolve into a power house which I hope it does :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    Am I the only one that thinks that room looks like it was broken into? Remember in Red, Blue, and Yellow? The house in Cerulean City that was broken into? Looks an awful lot like that, so my theory would be that the black haired kid/guy was being accused of being the burglar, and he's trying to clear his name. Not sure, but just a theory.

Back