• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New corocoro scans !!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think N is the good twin, which is why he has blue eyes, and N stands for Nature maybe, and the other one that looks like will have a similar name, to mean the opposite.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Was it revealed that Minezumi is the new Rattata? I don't remember if it was.

If not, I'm hoping that it's not. I actually like it, and the starting "mammal"'s stats are always subpar. (But, I suppose that didn't stop me from using Linoone.)

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • idk if this has been posted yet but

New corocoro scans !!

OMG THAT'S AN AEROPLANE IN THE 3RD SCREEN !!!!!!!!

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Aeroplane :D :D :D kooooooooooooollll if thats in it this makes the game even more wantable this must mean that you can go to other regions :D

Mujahid

Years
  • The scans say that the cities and the scripts will be different in the different versions...In one of the screen shot we see a city which is a bit modernized and in another scan the same city has a past touch to it...This really makes me wonder....where is all this heading to ????.....I'm confused..Is one game set in past and the other in future ??..But then modern hiun won't exist in one version...yr thoughts

Last edited:

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The scans say that the cities and the scripts will be different in the different versions...In one of the screen shot we see a city which is a bit modernized and in another scan the same city has a past touch to it...This really makes me wonder....where is all this heading towards ????.....I'm confused..Is one game set in past and the other in future ??..But then modern hiun won't exist in one version...yr thoughts

im guessing completely different storyline in each version to explain the differences.

Maybe image 14 might have something to do with where the 'stones' they evolve from might be. so they might be more version exclusives :P

thats what i was thinking. version exclusive eevees??

Last edited:

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • Maybe in one version you support Nature against Tech and maybe in the other one you support Tech against Nature.
    So maybe we would have same story line but with different faction according to both version.

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    New Scans!

Spoiler:

Okay well Corocoro came out with some new scans today with clearer pictures of Kibago, Gochiruzeru, and Rankurusu.
    It also said that when you connect your file to the internet one of your Pokemon can go to the "World of Dreams" where they can play in its room, do mini games, and interact with other Pokes. (Do you like it or is Pokemon turning into Neopets)
    I like the idea, its sounds sort of fun.

Also Kibago, learns a new move called Double Chop, its not a fighting type now, but Double Chop sounds like a fighting type move, so can we concur that Ononokusu is in fact a fighting type since Kibago is believed to be its prevo?

Last edited by a moderator:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I can see a huge storyline if they make a 3rd.

I think Black is Tech and White is Natural. Just the way I see that.

Black is color of pollution some times. White is the color of cleanleaness. You know what I mean?

Mujahid

Years
  • Yeah ...It makes sense as white has White FOREST and black has black CITY....so now i can guess where it's going

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    I've read somewhere that Kibago gets Mold Breaker, ohhh ohh ohh.
    All designs are awesum though I don't appreciate the eagle much.

Back