• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New design

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • As one of the few newly recruited members, I feel that I must state my previous concerns, and dislike of the previous layout. The old layout was very dark, disorientating, and felt like it would be a chore to navigate. From my very first glance at it I felt very intimidated, and was actually debating on whether or not I should even join the site due to the struggle of working my way around what seemed to be a very gloomy forum.

Given my previous opinion of old layout. This new version is a breathe of fresh air, as the colour is much more appealing and lively then the previous version. So much so that I must appraise this new layout and applaud the fact I am now able to traverse around the content with great ease. They have my gratitude.

Just to clarify, are you referring to Let's Fly Together as the old layout and Fundamental as the new one? Just wanted to put specifics on your post.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I just recently joined. I dont know which particular style is which. But when I first joined, wverything was divided into boxes. Almost like a windows smartphone. Bothered me for a while. Everything was too divided by color...

Then we have this grey tone. And it looks like a typical forum now. I much prefer this version because I can read things much quicker and I dont have to be familiar with the forum.

Back