• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] New Ending!

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Can I just come in and say that I love the third outfit (though all the outfit she wears are adorable) that Serena wears and I would totally wear it?? uwu Overall though yeah this ending is super cute and I hope this means that she'll be getting some focus. Er, well even a bitmore focus since she has gotten a little bit of focus lately! It did take a long time for them to finally start actually developing her but patience is virtue I guess!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Can I just come in and say that I love the third outfit (though all the outfit she wears are adorable) that Serena wears and I would totally wear it?? uwu Overall though yeah this ending is super cute and I hope this means that she'll be getting some focus. Er, well even a bitmore focus since she has gotten a little bit of focus lately! It did take a long time for them to finally start actually developing her but patience is virtue I guess!

I think the 2nd Outfit was better !!!
    I'm disappointed with the Twin-tail ! I was expecting her to be even cutter due to Serena's Game Twin-tail.
    I wonder if Serena can change her Bang like the game !!!

I don't like Pokemon Performing ! Its just a rip off of Contest with the Battle.
    It would be better if Serena Just became a Coordinator rather then this sucky version of Contest . As for being Dawn Clone , She can't be a Dawn clone even if she wins her first Grand Festival . God , I wish She was another Dawn since Dawn had a great chemistry with Ash.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, clothing are like the most subjective things ever so to each their own! :)

As for contests vs performing I don't see a problem with it? We have tooooons of variation of things in our world so the fact that performing is a different variation of contests is totally okay with me! And hey, it was like that in the games too as in the Sinnoh contests were different from the Hoenn contests. So yeah, I don't see a problem with performing being a non-battle-esque contest like thing. And well, Serena isn't a battler anyways. She's getting there, but performing is much more her style with how little she battles to begin with.

And no, if she was another Dawn I'd bet you would be complaining she was too much like Dawn. Which is why I never ever get why people want a character to be like another character because lol face it if they really were you would write them off as "just a copy/unoriginal".

But really all of this really belong in the Serena thread so let's just gush (or hate but if you don't like this opening you can keep to yourself tbh) about this opening instead okok.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Even though the outline color in some scenes may feel kinda awkward a bit, it's a lovely ending theme, which is fitting considering how the anime will starting focus on Serena's goal to become the Kalos Queen as well, and I can't wait to see how she'll progress.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I found A Fanart of Serena based on the Ending

Chose the Serena You like - Ponytail Serena , Twintail Serena Or Open Hair Serena.

Once again, a tumblr image link is NOT A SOURCE. This actually comes from pixiv user may. Who, by the way, does not want her art distributed on other platforms!! Please just link to her page!!!

Anyway for me I don't even care about the hair but that green and yellow outfit is the bomb and I hope she actually wears it in the show proper!

Back