• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New forms for Xerneas and Yveltal?

Years
  • Do you think there will be new forms for these two? What do you expect from them? I think either they could get Mega evolutions or perhaps an Origin Forme.

Years
  • I hope not, but would not be surprised.

Legendaries don't need megas at all imo.
    As for an Origin Forme... well Palkia and Dialga's were rather silly, so unless they make good ones this time round I'd rather not see that either.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Yes. Gave them to the box art legendaries before. Probably conflicts with lore from the movie, though.

Years
  • Probably conflicts with lore from the movie, though.
    I would presume that the games will disregard the anime movie lore, but maybe I could be wrong.
    As for an Origin Forme... well Palkia and Dialga's were rather silly, so unless they make good ones this time round I'd rather not see that either.
    I think it was funny seeing their goofy forms. I was gonna add legendries usually don't get Mega forms.

Years
  • Mega Mewtwo X, Mega Mewtwo Y, Mega Latias, Mega Latios, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Diancie.
    And Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre are also basically megas, but just named differently =P
    OK, fine, my memory of X/Y and even ORAS is pretty crappy. lol

Back