• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here ^^

Mordant

bananafish!
    Years
    Hi I'm Mordant and as you can tell I'm obviously new here. My bestest friends Caius and KageX referred me here so....lol...bananafish.

Let's see...I love twilight anne rice and interview with the vampire. I believe I am a vampire at heart <3.

I hope you guys like me. o.o

Oh yeah...I have a strange obsession with gary busey 0.0

I also love ergo proxy and d- gray man.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    ZOMG! Did you finish Breaking Dawn yet!?

Anyway, this isn't the place to talk about that. I'm supposed to be setting a good example o_o

Welcome to the forums, Mordant! Enjoy posting and making friends galore ^_^

-Roy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Shh... Roy, you know we're not supposed to talk out of line. If Beachboy finds out he might lock me up in the attic again!
    (Don't kill me for saying that. ;D)

Any who... welcome to the community, Mordant.
    I hope you enjoyed the little humor I tried to set-up right there.
    (I've been told I'm not that funny. :o)

Well, it's always great to get new members here. Plus, you were referred; so you already have some friends in whom you can talk to.

Because I personally don't know much about almost anything you listed up there, I suppose I'm going to have to wrap my welcome up. I do hope you stay here at PC for a very long time. It's just a great place and I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Have a great time!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey Mordant.

I hope you have a great time here at PC~ And jee Hiidoran, you need to work on that act a bit, no offense lol. JKS

I hope you have a great time here at the PokeCommunity as it really is a great place to learn about all things pokemon related and non-pokemon related. Welcome and make lots of great friends xD.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hahah you remind me of some of my friends! They are the reasons I know what you are talking about for the most part. xD

As for me, I love the Twilight series! I just got Breaking Dawn a few days ago, altough I am not very far into it. *dies* I think I've read Interview with a Vampire once when I was like, seven, and the only reason I know what d-gray man is is because my friend Gabe talks about it constantly! xD

You sound like a pretty kewl peep. I hope you enjoy yourself and have a splendivorous time here at pc!

Have fun! ;)

-Neko

Years
    ^^ Welcome to PC! Anne Rice is AMAZING! I'm currently on Memnotch the Devil. Anyway, see you around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Hello to PC, Mordant, Post a lot of ;)
    I recommend to you to visit the zone of hack rooms, It´s very intesant ;)
    And see my hack Pokemon Lost Treasure :)
    xD

Sera~

Back