• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here!

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Hey, I'm admiralblack! I'm joining this community to meet more Pokemon fans like myself! I need more people to talk to about all this new Pokemon greatness coming out this year!

I'm a content creator on youtube, editor, graphic designer, special effects artist, and I enjoy creating video games in my spare time for people to enjoy. I'm currently working to create a Pokemon game using Pokemon Essentials and RPGMaker. I do a lot of gaming content on my channel Planet Nerdom, including pokemon content. I also manage a Community on facebook for Geeky and Nerdy interest called Planet Nerdom....ironically lol But enough about me. I want to hear about all of you! My favorite pokemon is Infernape. How about you??

Attachments

• New here!
      maxresdefault (2).jpg
      64.2 KB · Views: 45
    We have a lot of great Pokémon discussions you can get involved in in our Pokémon General forum so why not check that out? 8] Doesn't look like there's a general favorite Pokémon thread open right now so you're free to create one there and start discussing. Main Street/Welcomes is more of a members-hub or place for introductions.

...but big welcome either way, Admiral! Hope you've been liking the community so far. Seems like you have a ton of hobbies so hopefully we'll see more of your work here soon if you're interested in showing us. PC is a very creative community! Being a special effects artist sounds awesome, I'm a digital artist but have always wanted to experience making something like that.

Have a good time posting!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    Hi guys my name is Arslan and I joined community because I love Pokemon and I want to create new Pokemon hacks I don't know much but I can give you great story to make the game upon and if you help me I can get a lot better and I really love doing it so if you need my help in any project don't hesitate to ask I will gladly help.

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Thanks! I'll be happy to start a thread. I'm actually kinda curious who's everyone favorite Pokemon now haha Special effects are time consuming, but the results are 100% Worth it. Where can I find some of your digital art? I'd love to see it.

We have a lot of great Pokémon discussions you can get involved in in our Pokémon General forum so why not check that out? 8] Doesn't look like there's a general favorite Pokémon thread open right now so you're free to create one there and start discussing. Main Street/Welcomes is more of a members-hub or place for introductions.

...but big welcome either way, Admiral! Hope you've been liking the community so far. Seems like you have a ton of hobbies so hopefully we'll see more of your work here soon if you're interested in showing us. PC is a very creative community! Being a special effects artist sounds awesome, I'm a digital artist but have always wanted to experience making something like that.

Have a good time posting!

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    You should make one! I'm currently messing around with RPG Maker and Pokemon Essentials. they are VERY easy to use and have a knowledgeable online. If you know a little about coding you can get very creative with it. do you play a lot of Pokemon hacks?

Hi guys my name is Arslan and I joined community because I love Pokemon and I want to create new Pokemon hacks I don't know much but I can give you great story to make the game upon and if you help me I can get a lot better and I really love doing it so if you need my help in any project don't hesitate to ask I will gladly help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    Hey I am currently making a Pokemon hack all on my own I know its hard but I cant get anyone to join so I have had to do all sorts of things by myself like scripting, creating new maps, trying to edit sprites so I really need help

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    I completely feel you pain man. I applaud people who can create these hacks all by themselves. It is VERY hard work.

Hey I am currently making a Pokemon hack all on my own I know its hard but I cant get anyone to join so I have had to do all sorts of things by myself like scripting, creating new maps, trying to edit sprites so I really need help

Back