• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member, Hi, TheAuraGuardian01 here

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2015
    Hey everyone, it's TheAuraGuardian01
    I just LOVE Pokémon, I've been following the anime and playing the games ever I was a little child, I am now 15 years old and still like playing the Pokémon games, although, I feel the Anime has grown out of creativity, to an extent, but I still follow it, something new might come up soon, especially with the Mega Evolutions and all! I just wanted to say hi to everyone.......

Why I came to this site?
    Ans. I was weared out of playing the games, I noticed the Challenges and the Hacks Showcase, they intrigued me the most, lookout for me, I'm here for mainly the challenges, the Hacks, and maybe, I'll start making Pokémon hacks soon, myself!

So, I TheAuraGuardian01, just wanted to greet everyone, I'm a new member, so please, tell me anything that I may like and I will see it, Greetings, fellow Pokécommunity members!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, hey there, Aura Guardian! Be ware of those Regis, eh? Hehe, and welcome to PC, my friend! Glorious Sunday to you!

So you're already familiar with this forum, right? Well then, I hope you'll enjoy yourself! Indeed, the Challenges section, and the Hacks Showcase section are two really places in this forum! And yeah, if you wanna learn how to hack someday, the Emulation and ROM Hacking board will provide you with everything that you need to learn! Ah, and there's also the Anime board, if you want to discuss the pokemon anime with others! I follow the anime myself, and I think the X/Y saga is pretty good! The characters are quite colorful, and I can't wait to see what happens next!~

Anyways, you seem to have a good idea on what to do, so again, have fun, and see you around! Contact the staff members such as myself if you have any problems with anything around the forum! Be seeing you, and staaay safe!~

Years
  • Hoo boy the challenges here are the bomb. I love some of the ideas people come up with and do frequent browsing of the section though I've not participated in a while. ;_; Have plans to check it back out again sometime soon though, hah. Gotta get back into the swing of things because challenges are a great way to keep interested in Pokemon. :)

By the way, it's wonderful to meet you, Aura! Of course our Emulation board's happy to have you as well as the Challenges section; they're both full of things to try out so you'll be busy for a while, I'm sure. And if you ever decide to create hacks you'll find bunches of tools to help out.. be it guides or tutorials.

Remember to read the rules if you haven't already. They're important to ensure you understand how things work and will help you out in settling nicely into the forum. Enjoy the forum and hope you find everything you're looking for! Don't hesitate to let me know if you'd like to chat. <3

Back