• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member in the place!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    Hello everyone!I'm Alex and I'm a big fan of Pokemon.I'm french-canadian so if I make a mistake in one of my thread,please correct me.

TY

We all make mistakes in threads sometimes, so dont really worry about that.
    More important is that you follow the rules of these forums so that mistakes about posting can be prevented quickly.
    Well since you like Pokemon a lot, there is a lot you may like around these forums.

Anyways i hope you enjoy your stay around here, and if you have trouble with something, you can always ask a moderator (the people with blue bolded names).
    Also if you wanna chat drop a VM on my profile :P

-ShadowE "Your local Protoss"

Years
  • Hi Alex and welcome to PC! How are you doing today?

And I understand if your issue there, new members often do make mistakes but we have people who can help point you in the right direction such as those helpful staff members who do their job looking after the forums and making it a great place for you. Anyways, why not tell us more about you? Like fave Pokemon, reasons for joining, interests outside of Pokemon, stuff like that. Don't feel shy!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay as part of our wonderful community and we're a great forum to start with since the staff know how to do their jobs well. If you're ever in need of a new friend or just want to talk, feel free to stop by my profile and leave a visitor message anytime. I do hope you can stick around and have fun here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Heya Alex, welcome to the forum! I'm not really seeing any mistakes in what you've written so far so no worries there. We're just very glad to have you.

So is there anything in particular you're here to discuss or do? A lot of people join PokeCommunity to chat about Pokemon, of course, but we also have people coming in looking to roleplay, perhaps try out some ROM hacks, show off their art/writing galleries, and so on. There's a wide range of things to do here so I'd be quite interested in seeing what your aim is. We'd be able to link you to boards you might enjoy that way (assuming you're interested in some help). :3

But have an amazing stay on the forum! :) Hope you stick around and have a great time here. Let me or another moderator know if you need aaanything at all! Oh, and if you'd like a buddy, send me a friend request anytime~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hmm, I don't see any mistake there. So there's not much to worry about that! Your English is also good as well. :D Welcome to the forums, Alex! You've come to the most friendly place on the net, and there's soooo much to do here!

A lot of us, if not all, are big fans of Pokemon, even myself. I'm a huge fan of it because of the new generation that's coming out. That tells me that the world of Pokemon is evolving right before our eyes and it's not like how it was before. Are you excited for the 6th generation coming in? I hope you are! ^__^ So many discussions are coming like hot bread, so why not join!

Aside from that, if you either roleplay, aspiring to make a hack, or just want to chat, we have many many sections dedicated to those, because this forum is more than just discussing Pokemon...it's more on the "fangirling" side, ya know what I mean. You can also discuss about other things you like... like TV shows, politics, technology, music, and mooore. :)

I hope you find it well here, and don't be shy to ask questions, ok! We're friendly and helpful, and so are our staff. :D See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    Thanks guys,ok I will tell you more about me.

My favorite pokemon of all time is Charizard.I'm a huge fan of fire pokemon.
    I know he had a lot of weakness but I love him for more than the stats.I love him for is apearance.He looks like a badass dragon.

Outside the forums, I love a lots of things. I'm a huge fan of sport,especially hockey.
    I'm a huge fan of manga too.

Back