• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member!

ShinyA

Pokémon Trainer ShinyA
    Years
    Hello people from pokecommunity i am eddie and im dyslexic please forgive my spelling and grammar but i am enjoying the website so far ^V^

Years
    Awww don't worry I forgive you Eddie! I'd never discriminate against one because they have a disability, and dyslexia is quite common in people so I know how many have the same problems as you. Welcome to PC by the way!

Great to hear you are enjoying everything so far, and may I ask is there anything here that has grabbed your attention so far? There's a lot of variety so hopefully there should be something you like, but if you are interested in getting a friendly face to help you get around the forums and also recommend the best spots for you, you should definitely sign up for a mentor over in the Adoption Center or even look over in the Helpful Links thread here. And there's also the New Users Hangout for chatting with fellow newbies as well as experienced members, so you should be able to get adjusted in no time.

Hopefully that was all of help to you, but anyways have a great time and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask myself or any staff members. Good luck and I'll see you around, Eddie!

Hi Eddie! Great to have you aboard, welcome to PC yes.

We'll definitely forgive your grammar and spelling so don't worry. :) Very happy having you as a member so hopefully you stick around! What's your favorite aspect of Pokemon? What about a favorite Pokemon itself, if you have any? Either way do have a blast and remember to ask a staff member if there's ever anything you need.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    eeeeeee. fellow cali person! I used to live in LA, it was a pretty awesome place to be.

Welcome, btw! I'm Megan, and it is awesome to meet you and such. I have a few friends who suffer from dyslexia, so I'm no stranger to that. You don't have to worry about getting judged for your spelling or grammar (I tease, but in a fun way to make you laugh. :P). But all in all, you have joined one of the most amazing places to be on the internet. <3 and I know you will eventually call PC your new internet home.

Glad you are enjoying the website so far! Should you need any help, you can always contact Dragon, Sheep, or any other staffer in bold names (like myself too!), have a great one okay! See ya around.

LeahB

Le-ha88
    Years
    Hi, Eddie. I just wanted to say that your spelling looks just fine to me. As long as others can read what you're saying, it doesn't matter whether it's perfect or not. So don't let it get you down. : )

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Noooo, we don't mind spelling and grammar that much; we're just glad to see you! And welcome to the forum; I'm Dragon! ♥

I'm glad that you're enjoying the community here so far! I was super shy when I first came here too but I'm sure you'll open up a bit to the wonderful community after a bit. =) If you ever need help with the forums in general, feel free to drop me a PM! I'm always open to casual conversation too of course! Have a great time! :3

Last edited:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Most excellent! We are pleased that you're enjoying your experience so far! We hope you stick around and have a wonderful time with our fellow members! Have a great PC career here with us and rise to the occasion!

Back