• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member!

KaikesPokeCards

Eeveelution Master
Years
  • Hi everyone!

I am, as you may be able to tell, a new member to the PokeCommunity!
    I have always loved Pokemon, as it has always been a part of my life. I especially love Pokemon cards and collecting them, however I do enjoy the games just as much. I also have a YouTube channel, where I open Pokemon card packs, Kaike's Poke Cards (same as my username). I would love it if you could check it out!

I am new to forums in general, actually, and have never really been a part of any before. I am interested, however, in taking part in different discussions involving Pokemon, and possibly joining roleplays and posting fanfictions. I own Pokemon Y, and all games in gen 1, 2, 3, and 4. I also have some of gen 5. Played through, and all completed at least once. {XD}
    Some of my favourite Pokemon include Salamence, Rayquaza, the Gible evolutionary line, Eeveelutions, and Darkrai!

Thanks everyone, I hope that I will enjoy my time here at the PokeCommunity! :t196: :t373:

Years
  • Hello, welcome to PC!

Which is your favourite of the Eeveelutions if you had to pick?

I hope you enjoy your stay, I'm sure you'll be made most welcome.

Years
  • Hi Kaike, it's fantastic having you! Welcome to PC. o/

I loooove the TCG artwork. Have always been tempted to buy packs but I know they'd just gather dust in my drawer and unfortunately I'm not rich enough to go binging on these things right now haha. The TCG forum here is quiet so I hope you'll consider participating!

See you around, I'm sure you'll enjoy posting. [: The forum is active and our members are super nice. Have a good time, enjoy RPing/stories if you get into that too ~

KaikesPokeCards

Eeveelution Master
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes! If I had to choose, out of the eeveelutions, I would probably say Espeon, followed closely by Flareon. Then Umbreon. Difficult choice! {XD}

I wish I had more money to buy the cards, but I am slightly limited on funds, too... Most of my collection has actually been gifts, so I have that going to me!

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
    Years
  • Hey, welcome in the forum. So, you've already played all generations already. That's great. I'm sure you'll like the forum. Btw, continue collecting TCG and enjoy the forum.:-D

Back