• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] New opening (Returning characters!!)

Years
    https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1347486193332572162

Some familiar faces will be returning!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Honestly surprised to see these two, especially
    Spoiler:
    given how long he's been away. Thoughts?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    It's nothing more than yet another ridiculous attempt to get people to watch it.

Look I'm not saying it's a bad series because it isn't. I'd say I'm enjoying it a hell of a lot more than I did the S/M series. Journeys is leaps and bounds beyond better than that horrid S/M series.

But there's only one thing that makes the series bad. It's as simple as a character named Goh.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    Agreed about the character named Goh

besides that, super thrilled to see older characters that I'm interested in return. I am interested to see if pokemon researcher Gary gives clues as to the next generation after the Dynamax Eevee obvious storyline. I am also interested to see what Dragons Iris has.

Years
    exCUSE me sir, I happen to quite like S/M and I will now politely disagree with your opinion

I loved it too, it's my favorite :'( Also like Go a lot.

I've wanted old characters to be recurring like this for ages, so that's def something Journeys is doing right imo. Don't get me wrong, it could still be a lot better, but the world seems a lot more connected this way.

PB

creation hero
    Years
    I'm kinda hoping this is (or at least, is close to) the point the in the storyline in which Goh's storyline and ambition is explored and expanded

I feel like it'll inevitably happen as we get to his conclusion with Mew, but yeah :)

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Wow I'm totally surprised to see this characters come back! I'm so hyped up to see the English language premiere!

Back