• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help Request] New Pokemon Move for a Future Uxie

Years
    So I recently made a Paradox Future Uxie known as Iron Recce based on MRI scanners and the future tech idea of Brain-reading robots - It's Steel/Psychic type and I do have a new move for it called Mind-Scan.

Only problem is - I don't know like what type of move it should be like should it be a stat move or stab/psychical move etc.

So any like help with this would be very much appreciated!!

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
    Well, it depends. What does Mind-Scan do? What do you imagine / intend to be about, outside of a game engine? That will inform its type, category and other properties.

Raw reading of the name suggests a stat move that gives the target the Scanned effect: so long as the Scanned effect is applied, the afflicted Pokémon won't be able to avoid a move from Uxie that would have otherwise been blocked by eg.: Protect, Detect, Quick Guard, or abilities/moves that draw away aggro.

Years
    Well, it depends. What does Mind-Scan do? What do you imagine / intend to be about, outside of a game engine? That will inform its type, category and other properties.

Raw reading of the name suggests a stat move that gives the target the Scanned effect: so long as the Scanned effect is applied, the afflicted Pokémon won't be able to avoid a move from Uxie that would have otherwise been blocked by eg.: Protect, Detect, Quick Guard, or abilities/moves that draw away aggro.

Honestly what you just said sounds about accurate cause i want a move that has a sort of like MRI scan vibe or something on those lines! I know I want it to be a psychic type move not sure about if it should be a special or like psychical move.

Back