• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Today, serebii.net released some news about possible new Pokemon for the upcoming Pokemon Platinum. Heres a picture:

New Pokemon?

What do you think?
    Real or fake?
    What could they be...?

Years
    Oh yeah I saw this on pokebeach, serebii, and all about pokemon figure. I think it's fake, although a new rotom evo wouldn't be impossible for generation 5.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    Oh yeah I saw this on pokebeach, serebii, and all about pokemon figure. I think it's fake, although a new rotom evo wouldn't be impossible for generation 5.

Good point. Sure, they do look kinda like something related to Rotom.. Anyway, they look mainly like bits of objects to me.. The blue one looks like it has hair straightners for arms..

Years
    They look quite similar to Rotom.

Maybe random clanks of metal with creepy arms too.

The fact there is 5 and they look similar makes me believe they are fake.

Years
    they don't look very real but they do look a little like they would be related to rotom who knows maybe they are trying to make rotom like eevee

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Oh my god!! Is Pokemon really getting awful...? I'm starting to for see how ugly will be the future gen of Pokemon!!

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Heres a quote from Serebii.

In The Game Department

RUMOUR - New Pokémon?
    Early last night, the blue skY blog posted some pictures of what appears to be some sihlouettes of what may be some new Pokémon. It is said that leaflets given with Pokémon Platinum will contain clues regarding them, and that more data will be known from September 28th (2 year anniversary of Diamond & Pearl) to the 4th November. Each of these Pokémon seem to share similar attributes so its possible that they could be alternate forms of a new Pokémon or even an old one. However, as it is known for fakes to crop up, we do not know if this is confirmed yet so watch this space for further news.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah and i made a thread in pokemon general for this cause this doesnt really belong to d/p. Now can this get closed ro something?

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    It also might belong here since its about Pokemon that might be in Platinum.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    True postman true. But if you thought nintendo was smoking the good stuff when they first made pokemon then your wrong. Now there smoking the good stuff.

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    True postman true. But if you thought nintendo was smoking the good stuff when they first made pokemon then your wrong. Now there smoking the good stuff.

ROFL XD

But did anyone notice it has Platinum in the bottom right hand corner. So it looks like a surprise advertisement for Platinum rather than a new game. Also, the map of Sinnoh is for the Platinum designed one, not the regular.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    They look like alternate forms of Rotom to me. Note that the top of each Pokemon's head looks rather similar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back