• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New/Returning - Pinta77

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2012
    Hello everyone. I am Pinta (Pinta77). In the past, I did make an account for this site named Pinta77, but I forgot the password and couldn't recover it for some reason. No worries, this is my new account.

When I first joined, it was to look for help with ROM hacking. I wasn't too good at pokemon ROM hacking back then, and I eventually quit. Now, (ego alert) I am fairly proficient at scripting, and have started tinkering around with a pokemon Emerald rom.

Anyway, I plan to be fairly active on this website, and Ya. Just wanted to say hi. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Pinta! Great to see you (back) at PC. Since on your previous account, your last log in was back in February of last year (which is a loooong time!). Glad you've returned with a better knowledge of ROM hacking, as well as scripting. Good luck poking that Emerald ROM, though! Hope we see what comes out of it real soon!

Oh, and of course, please do be active here and not leave again! Be sure to review the rules before doing anything else, and PM me if you need any help! Until then, see ya around!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome back, Pinta! Does your name means '' paint '' in English? Just curious as I believe it's spanish right? Correct me if I'm wrong though, maybe I had the wrong thought! :P .. But yeah, it's nice to meet you, and we're really glad to have you back the community!

I am also into ROM Hacking, so I'm certain that you are already familiar with the Emulation section, so no need to tell you about the things there! I'm currently learning how to script, I'm still an amateur but with the help of the tutorials, and the tools, I'm eventually learning fast! They say that scripting is the hardest part in hacking, well not really, as long as your really eager to learn, you'd be able to do it! The whole hacking community is definitely looking forward to see some of your works here in PC! Right now, PC is holding it's holiday event - The Holiday Hop, and one of the events is related to ROM Hacking, it's the Holiday Map-Off, you might want to join in, basically it's a mapping contest. Although you might want to check out the other events as well that you might want to join!

Really looking forward to see you around the board, remember, if you still haven't reread the rules, make sure to read it now, you don't want to get yourself into trouble don't you? If you have any questions by the way, my profile is always open for messages and questions, so don't hesitate to leave one! Have a wonderful time here at PC! ^___^

Back