• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
  • Hey, so real quick I want to mention that posting fic links here is against one of the rules in this section:
    Your First Post Must Contain Part of Your Story:
    This means that part of your story (be it a chapter, prologue, or poetry if you're doing a poetry thread) must be in the first post. If you're really picky and like things to be really organized, you may post the first part of your story in a response within ten minutes of opening the thread up. If the thread has been up for more than ten minutes with no story, then the thread will be locked. In case you were wondering, author's notes won't cut it.
    Because of that, I'll be closing this thread. I will allow you however to make a new thread and copy/paste the story/chapter that way. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back