• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the Community

Years
  • Well, I am brand new to the community. I hate to say it, but I resisted Pokemon until I had children of my own. Now, my son and I are knee deep into what we call the Pokemon Deck League. We use original starter decks, play a season, draft from our boosters, expand, and go straight into the next season.

He's 8 and relentless. He'd play Pokemon TCG all day every day if he could. If I didn't have to work, I would as well. My daughter is the collector, and don't touch her cards or else.

I look forward to getting to know everyone. There is not a lot of places in Arkansas a dad can go and talk Pokemon. Though my type is probably water, dark intrigues me.

Years
  • Howdy!! New to the community as well. Glad to see I'm not the only adult here, but I'm just getting back in touch with my old nerdy ways. Was a big Pokemon fan in elementary, and now with the release of the new Sun and Moon, I couldn't resist jumping back in. Looking forward to see good strategy talks, I plan on getting into the competitive scene. Chow!

Years
  • Oh maaan that is super cute. Honestly if I ever have kids that would be my dream family. x'D;; Sounds like you guys have a blast and I'm really happy to hear that. My little brother is 10 and he's not into Pokémon at all, pffffbt. ;( Welcome fortius54 ~

Any plans to try the games sometime? They're very good and I'm sure you guys would have a fantastic time playing.

Years
  • Oh maaan that is super cute. Honestly if I ever have kids that would be my dream family. x'D;; Sounds like you guys have a blast and I'm really happy to hear that. My little brother is 10 and he's not into Pokémon at all, pffffbt. ;( Welcome fortius54 ~

Any plans to try the games sometime? They're very good and I'm sure you guys would have a fantastic time playing.

Thanks for the welcome. We are working through Pokemon Yellow, currently. We have Pokemon Moon preordered. I'm sure when it is all said and done we will end up with both especially if they will finally announce those great looking New 3DS XLs for North America.

Back