• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    I made an almost unbeatable fusion, though it may only have 1 HP, It's ability Wonder Guard makes all typings except Fairy, do absolutely nothing, so unless the opponent has a Pokemon with an offensive fairy type move, that is also faster then my Pokemon, I can not lose, and so far, I still have not lost... I only have a 2 Pokemon party, my starter and the fusion, and so far I haven't even had to use my starter, in fact I probably don't even need anything but my fusion to beat the game, but I can't be so sure.

Last edited:

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
    Yo, readers of this thread! There's a new update which adds stuff.
    Full changelog here. Here's a short summary:

New fusion icons, hard mode, new randomizer options, Sevii Islands map, Hidden abilities, plus some bug fixes and minor tweaks.
    Download it from the first post, or from here.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
    Years
    I've decided to give it a try and so far I am enjoying it=) But where is integrated speed button? I've managed to do something and it sped up my game quite a bit, but I have no idea, which buttons I've pressed. I've heard a sound when I've pressed the buttons. What was that? I am curious and I would like to play like that, especialy when grinding.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Using version 4.5.6, and when I try to start climbing the Bell Tower in Ecruteak I get the following error followed by the game closing.

?????'Game_Picture' ? 96 ??? NoMethodError ????????
    undefined method 'to_f' for #<PokeBattle_Pokemon:0x1793cd38>

Another problem I have is that in the Viridian Forest quest to get the Old Amber, after defeating the Beedrills there's nothing to pickup (examined every tile) and the scientist has nothing new to say.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Man i last played Pokémon 2014 ish or somewhere there.So though last night let me see what the pokémon community been up to in regards with some poké hack games and i stumbled upon this little gem(not really little consider how many combinations there is)Guessing this took ages but i can say Love from South Africa :D.
    Awesome job i am in love with this game 😁

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Hey! I absolutely love this game, and am in the middle of my second playthrough. However, I've never been able to solve the puzzle with the Lavender Town bell. I've tried ringing it at midnight (12:00 AM), but nothing happens... is it supposed to be rung at a different time, or am I just off on my timing?

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2022
    Not sure where to post this but my game keeps crashing in random places throughout Mt Moon. It's gotten to the point that I am saving my game after every trainer battle, random encounter, or instance change within Mt. Moon

Schrroms

Years
    Not sure where to post this but my game keeps crashing in random places throughout Mt Moon. It's gotten to the point that I am saving my game after every trainer battle, random encounter, or instance change within Mt. Moon

That is strange. Did you update the game recently perhaps? If you go on the top floor of a Pokemon Center, there's an npc with an option to fix a few of the problems that might occur after updating (select the"fix game" option). If you were playing in randomized mode, I also suggest you to re-randomize the trainers and wild encounters with the same npc.
    If this doesn't work, then I suggest to redownload the entire game (your savefile will be intact)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    Are the custom sprite packs needed if you downloaded the full game? if so what packs are needed?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    I get an error & crash when I try talk to this NPC in Saffron City. I've just caught a Pokemon with a gender ball, crash happens regardless of having the caught Pokemon in the party or not. Crash happens after trying to continue after the shown line of dialog. Ver 4.5.8.

imgur[DOT]com/a/fm1Cvue
    imgur[DOT]com/a/JZ23Bwg

Schrroms

Years
    New update, including a complete rebranding of the game! Check out the first post for details!
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
    Years
    Hello :D I have created a play through for your game and Im loving it so far :3 Great idea its hilarious. I fused kid goku with majin buu and its absolutely wicked to even do that.
    Here is a link to the game play so you can watch me play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHuq5U86Yww

Great job. I want to see raditz mixed with mr popo lmao Cant wait to see the story.

CynicalHispanic

MC Ride Acolyte
    Years
    Hey, I'm trying to get the pickaxe on Cinnabar and I've tried just about everything to get it. I am playing on Randomized mode, but I have all 3 legendary birds if that makes any difference. Do I get it from one of the scientists?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2020
    The game keeps crashing after I beat Giovanni inside Silph Co. Is there a way to fix this?

Schrroms

Years
    Hello :D I have created a play through for your game and Im loving it so far :3 Great idea its hilarious. I fused kid goku with majin buu and its absolutely wicked to even do that.
    Here is a link to the game play so you can watch me play:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHuq5U86Yww

Great job. I want to see raditz mixed with mr popo lmao Cant wait to see the story.
    Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. As I'm sure you noticed, the Dragon Ball version of the game was an April Fools joke, so there are lots of things that don't make much sense, but it's technically a full game!

The game keeps crashing after I beat Giovanni inside Silph Co. Is there a way to fix this?
    I can't see your screenshot, but you're most likely missing some important game files. I suggest you redownload the game to fix this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2022
    Hello! I was wondering if this game is able to work in JoiPlay for Android, since I see that Reborn works very well.
    Could you keep an eye on it if it's completely playable?

Thanks for reading.

This is by far one of my favorite pokemon games.

P. S. : In the last version I have problems with the trainer house, it doesn't work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Is there a way to turn off the music? Even on the lowest setting, with my headphones, it's still too loud.

Back