• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2023
    Lovely game. Been playing it for few days and enjoying it. When the fused pokemon looks good it feels great even if the combined pokemon isnt powerful.
    So far only had 1 crash.

Havent checked the previous comments but;

GAME STOPPING BUG: in the cutscene in Mt ember about a pokemon running away because of us none of the sprites of npcs load and they got stuck in a loop of "...0 ran away because of you... ım gonna make you pay for it..."

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    saw this on youtube and wanted to try it for myself but i guess i'm not computer savvy enough to do so.

I downloaded ya'lls patches, it doesn't seem to do anything when i paste them into the folder.

ya'll got a step by step guide cuz discord isn't much help either *shrugs*

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    I killed Articuno and tried to return to my last save I accidentally saved when trying to go back to the title screen and beat the E4 again but I can't recatch Articuno.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    To start off, I'm in love with the game. The amount of work put into it - into story, maps and Pokemon - is just overwhelming to me, and all I can say is: great job. So glad that this game gained popularity it deserves, which let me discover it.

But I wouldn't write just to say that. I think I've stumbled upon a bug, and I don't know if it had been adressed yet (I couldn't find it, but there are two mediums with this forum and Reddit, so...) Either way, the bug is fairly simple to duplicate (lol), too:

1. Fuse Nincada with any Pokemon while having Poke Ball in the Bag.
    2. Evolve Nincada.

When evolved, the fusion of Nincada and another Pokemon correctly becomes Ninjask + Pokemon, but... the "problem" appears when it comes down to Shedinja. To be completely honest, I thought that it just wouldn't appear, but it did. And it was a fusion. This effectively makes that you can duplicate your mons, because when you unfuse both Ninjask and Shedinja, you get a Ninjask, a Shedinja and two mons that made the original fusion.

I mean, I'm not complaining that you can duplicate legendaries and stuff - who would lol. But it's a bug, and it's good to know that they exist.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    When will the bug at mt. Ember be fix? If not how to I get past that point.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    hi i have a problem that after i beat elite 4 and met blue i cant battle with him .how can i battle with him?

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I can't do the fight with my rival on the bridge in cerulean city, everytime I try the game crashes
    Here is the crash log

Script '003_interpreter.rb' line 189: RuntimeError Occured

Script error in event 17 (coords 12,1), map 1 (Cerulean City):
    Exception Errno:ENOENT

***Full script
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTRAINERSRIVAL!,"Blue",_('Hey! Take it easy! You won already!'),false,7,false)

Backtrace
    001_RPG_Cache.rb:150:in 'initialize'
    001_RPG_Cache.rb:150:in 'initialize'
    001_RPG_Cache.rb:47:in 'new'
    001_RPG_Cache.rb:47:in 'load_bitmap'
    001_RPG_Cache.rb:119:in 'transition'
    002_Overworld_BattleinroAnim.rb:202:in 'pbBattleAnimationOverride'
    002_Overworld_BattleinroAni

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2022
    Can and how do I download and play this on Joiplay for android? I got it to work but is super buggy!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    this keeps happen even though I redownload
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    The games loading times are horribly slow now on 5.1. leaving between different loading zones and exiting pokemon battles takes almost 30 seconds. For some reason, I'm the only person on the discord with this problem.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    I am unable to fight Brock, everytime I try, the game crashes with this error:
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
    Edit: nvm I just needed to extract it again.

Last edited:
    Back