• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] [NEW UPDATE!] Pokémon Regalia

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    [NEW UPDATE!] Pokémon Regalia

Welcome to Pokémon Regalia! IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER, I'm a solo developer. Just in case you assume I have a dev team, I don't, unfortunately.

In this game, you will be able to catch Regalia Pokemon. If you don't know what they are, they are new forms of existing Pokemon with unique traits and backstory. They aren't very much different from shiny Pokemon, as far as design goes. However, their battle structure is FAR beyond any regular Pokemon. They own different typing, abilities, and EXPANSIVE movesets that go as far as level 200!
    Spoiler:

This game takes place in the Cohsto Region. A region that is known for its rich economy, large amounts of gems/stones, and notably rare items. In this game, there is one specific item that is the main focus of the story. It is the Crystal Gem. It's an extremely rare artifact that holds the ability to awaken a pre-historic Pokémon, only heard of in old Cohsto books.

There is a villainous group known as The Intra who wishes to obtain this powerful gem. Nobody knows where this gem could possibly be, but the signs of it spawning include a sudden shake in the regions atmosphere. This causes environmental issues with most towns and cities, which is to be explained by most NPCs.

There's another segment of the plot, that has to do with a certain group of people. They are known as the Estus. They were an ancient civilization that once lived in the Regalia region. They are known to possess a few Pokemon genetics, which deems them very majestic compared to normal human beings.

The player must defeat the Intra by building a powerful team of six while challenging the Cohsto League to test his/her strength. You will encounter every Pokémon from Generations 1 to 8, as well as Regalia Pokemon. You'll learn more as you progress through the story.

• Game currently goes up to the 5th gym, and as high as Level 100. Yea... quite long isn't it?
    • 4th-Gen Style of graphics.
    • Every Pokémon from Generations 1-8.
    • Original music.
    • Tons of interactive dialogue. You'll get to make many choices, but not all of them will affect the story.
    • Many convenience based mechanics such as infinite TMs, an Audino trainer for levels, and a teleporter.
    • There's a wide variety of wild Pokémon in each area. Be sure to check every route and cave as you'll be missing out on rare Pokémon. Same goes with items. This game is all about discovery and exploration pretty much.
    • Many secrets and sidequests.
    • Legendary Pokemon.

Spoiler:

• New story progression.
    • Updated almost every Regalia Pokemon's sprite.
    • Added 3 new Regalias.
    • Removed Regalia Salandit and Scraggy. Their locations were replaced with Fletchling and Tentacool.
    • Changed Regalia Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir's typing once again. (Last time I promise)
    • HM Strength is now obtainable.
    • Created the Night Club. Only accessible at night and with 5 badges.
    • Added 6 legendaries.
    • New gym leader ring.
    • Added the Infernal Cavern.
    • New music, including 1 original track produced by me.
    • Many new items and Pokemon have been added.
    • Updated a few maps.

MediaFire - https://www.mediafire.com/file/j5hyoez52h8cvsj/Regalia_0.9.rar/file

If for some reason this Captain Falcon guy in the night club crashes your game, download this patch and place it in your game folder. Replace the other one.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ltjjowonq2jh5r/Game.rgssad/file

Spoiler:

For gameplay help, you can check out the official channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyfaR_xWPuBWDNPY5UTClIQ

Legendary Theme:

Wild Pokemon Locations:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lOB_aB2TPTPWen41bhbH_gp9T15QMP84Fsibk2w2rgA/edit?usp=sharing

Evolution Guide:
    https://pastebin.com/znQFGAig

For any help or concerns join the discord server https://discord.gg/wTtfPj3cyZ.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yes.. the Zangoose was a Pain in the A$$ lol... only way I could was with the Onix-Curse. and Lucky his Slash didn't crit.
    Otherwise it was a fun Demo, thanks for the test.

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    Yes.. the Zangoose was a Pain in the A$$ lol... only way I could was with the Onix-Curse. and Lucky his Slash didn't crit.
    Otherwise it was a fun Demo, thanks for the test.
    Glad you enjoyed it, also yea I'll try maybe nerfing it later lol. Mawile and Sableye are really good options to btw.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just finished the demo great game and I love the story and I hope the full released will come soon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    IDK if this is a bug but my Water Gem that my Mudkip was holding disappeared. I remember it gets consumes once per battle but you can keep reusing it.

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    IDK if this is a bug but my Water Gem that my Mudkip was holding disappeared. I remember it gets consumes once per battle but you can keep reusing it.

No its always been like that. They're kinda like berries. But don't worry though, I'll add a cool gem shop in the near future where you can buy as many as u wish!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Do you meant Berries that are being held or Berries from the Berry Pouch/Pocket? Since held Berries doesn't disappear after being consumed in a battle..

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    I tried it out. So far I'm really loving the dialogue and the gameplay. The music is nice to. Wonderful job!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Uh when you lose the first battle , the dialogue basically continues upstairs and the game freeze after the end of the dialogue, Croagunk can't beat both Poochyena and Purrloin sooooo

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    Uh when you lose the first battle , the dialogue basically continues upstairs and the game freeze after the end of the dialogue, Croagunk can't beat both Poochyena and Purrloin sooooo

Yea I just checked myself. Sorry about that, I will fix that immediately and release a patch.
    Also I will either remove Croagunk from the choices or replace it with a different Pokemon, since I agree it isn't a good early mon. Doesn't get any good moves early on.

Last edited:

Bluzan

Blu
    Years

Alright, the bug should be fixed! If you have any recommendations for croagunk's replacement then let me know! For now I will just leave it as the 3.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Uh , maybe Makuhita , it evolves around the same level as the others unlike Croagunk which evolves at late 30s and have a pretty similar base stat total to the others.

Bluzan

Blu
    Years
    Uh , maybe Makuhita , it evolves around the same level as the others unlike Croagunk which evolves at late 30s and have a pretty similar base stat total to the others.

That would be perfect, except you can already find one at mt. corridor lol. It's ok i'll add another Pokemon later, these 3 are alright for now.
    Hm, but maybe I could move croagunk to mt. corridor and switch it with makuhita.

Back