• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
  • Thanks alot!! I've already started with CFRU and DPE and i'm just moving on from there. Right now i'm working on implementing sideways stairs.

I'm just having trouble making some sprites (especially trainer back and front sprites)

I don't know if you saw my previous reply to you, but you can reply to several users at once by quoting them all before replying. You can also always edit your post to modify it after posting, so you won't need to post several times or delete before reposting.
    Also, about your signature, here are the requirements :
    - 600 x 350 (maximum);
    - Text excluded in the width ;
    - CSS cannot exceed the width and height requirements ;
    - No spoilers.

I am not familiar with these, what are CFRU and DPE ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello I`m old member here and since I don`t remember my username or password, I decide to make new account.
    Hello Scarlet and Violet, and welcome back to the forums!
    About retrieving your username, I think you can ask in the Feedback and Support section! The moderators here might be able to help you.
    Am I right to guess the two related games are your favourites ?

Days
    • Seen Jan 20, 2024
    Hello Scarlet and Violet, and welcome back to the forums!
    About retrieving your username, I think you can ask in the Feedback and Support section! The moderators here might be able to help you.
    Am I right to guess the two related games are your favourites ?
    Yes they are my favorite and I`m looking forward to DLC so come out then 14th December.

Days
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hello GameBunnyAdvance, and welcome to the forums!
    How long have you been playing Pokémon ?
    Since Pokemon Red was released waaaaay back in the 90s. I've somehow managed to maintain interest in the franchise since then, despite falling off the anime a few times and losing interest almost entirely during the third and fifth generations. I'm guessing like a lot of people here I grew up with it and it's shaped a lot of my life.

Years
  • Since Pokemon Red was released waaaaay back in the 90s. I've somehow managed to maintain interest in the franchise since then, despite falling off the anime a few times and losing interest almost entirely during the third and fifth generations. I'm guessing like a lot of people here I grew up with it and it's shaped a lot of my life.
    I started with Red too! The nostalgia... Do you have a favourite starter ? Mine is Charizard!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello I`m old member here and since I don`t remember my username or password, I decide to make new account.

Hello there, and welcome back to the PC! I would've greeted you sooner, but wasn't sure if you were going to get your old account back or not and decided to wait a bit.

Anyway, what brings you back to the PC?

Joined up today, just popping in to say hello. So...hello!

And hello to you as well! Welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?

Days
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I started with Red too! The nostalgia... Do you have a favourite starter ? Mine is Charizard!
    Definitely Piplup! Although I think my favourite full line is Turtwig's, because Torterra is awesome and Grotle doesn't feel painfully awkward as a middle stage evo.

And hello to you as well! Welcome to the PC!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon Typing?
    I think overall probably Ghost? There aren't too many Ghost types I don't like, and I think they have some of the more creative designs.

Back