• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users Chit-Chat - come say hi!

Years
    my favourite pokemon: Jigglypuff

Hello PokeFanAsh. I moved your post here as you posted in another user's thread.

Welcome to the forums!
    Are the Jigglypuff in Pokémon anime series and / or the one in Super Smash Bros games' roster involved in making Jigglypuff your favourite pokémon ?
    Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Years
    Hello, I'm ひぞAkkoYakko。

It's great to meet all of you! And I hope to learn more about Fangame and Rom Hack scene!

Hello AkkoYakko, and welcome to the forums!
    If you are into fan games and ROM hacks, you should definitely have a look at the Fan Games section!
    Have you tried Solar Light / Lunar Dark ? Zeta / Omicron ? Reborn (if you are into top level battles and hairpulling puzzles) ?

Feel free to tell us more about yourself!

Boomix

Wandering Artist in the Pokemon plains...
    Days
    • she/her
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    I love mega-evolutions too! Do you have some favourite ones ?

Definitely! There's a handful of ones I like but notibely I love Mega Blaziken, Charizards X and Y, and Gallade. I also think shiny Mega Gardevoir looks pretty. And yeah, I'd like to be friends if that's cool!

Years
    Definitely! There's a handful of ones I like but notibely I love Mega Blaziken, Charizards X and Y, and Gallade. I also think shiny Mega Gardevoir looks pretty. And yeah, I'd like to be friends if that's cool!

Charizard X and Y, and Mega Gardevoir are my favourites too! I also love the Mega evolutions of Tyranitar, Sceptile, Swampert, Steelix, Salamence, ...
    Some of them have incredible stats! Have you seen Mega Aggron's Defense ? It is off the charts!
    Some of them also get awesome Abilities... Imagine Mega Gardevoir, with its high Special Attack, and Pixilate (turning offensive moves to Fairy type), using Ultra Beam and making it STAB!

And sure!

stringzzz

Banned
    Years

What do you get when you cross jell-o with a cream puff?
    Spoiler:

So, what's the deal with this thing many users have around their username? Is that selected from a default list of themes, or is it custom made with something like CSS? I am curious about making one...

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

Hello there PokeFanAsh, and welcome to the PC!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Hello, I'm ひぞAkkoYakko。

It's great to meet all of you! And I hope to learn more about Fangame and Rom Hack scene!

Hello to you as well ひぞAkkoYakko。 , and welcome to the forums!

As my fellow M&G Mod pointed out, the PC's got an incredibly active Fangame & ROM Hacking community, so feel free to poke around in those sections all you like!

So, what's the deal with this thing many users have around their username? Is that selected from a default list of themes, or is it custom made with something like CSS? I am curious about making one...

Are you referring to the colorful backrounds some users have? Cause if you are, then that's called a flair, and you create it and edit it with CSS.

Years
    Hi there,

I am curious. Is the mayority here actually artists & game developers or is this more like a big player base <.<?

Hello! I just finished greeting you in your introduction thread. ^^
    Most of the members are more a big player bases, fans of the games, the anime, the TCG, etc... But there still are many artists, fan fiction writers, drawing artists and fan game / ROM hack developpers!

stringzzz

Banned
    Years
    The above username just reminded me of something. In the upcoming Fall semester, I'll be taking a Spanish language class for a requirement to transfer to a Uni. Since I have way too much time on my hands this Summer (No classes), I decided to take the liberty of learning as much as I can through YouTube and other sources.

So...

¡Hola! Soy stringzzz. ¡Mucho gusto! ¿Que música te gusta? ¿Cuál es tu color favorito?

El Munico

Ricardo
    Years
    That's awesome to hear! I wish you great success. Well, to be honest, my Spanish isn't perfect either. Growing up in Germany, I never really took Spanish classes...

Nevertheless, ¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Es un placer conocerte. A mí me gusta el rap y la música de películas. No tengo un color favorito en particular, pero me encantan los colores intensos. ¿Cuál es tu juego favorito?

stringzzz

Banned
    Years
    That's awesome to hear! I wish you great success. Well, to be honest, my Spanish isn't perfect either. Growing up in Germany, I never really took Spanish classes...

Nevertheless, ¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás? Es un placer conocerte. A mí me gusta el rap y la música de películas. No tengo un color favorito en particular, pero me encantan los colores intensos. ¿Cuál es tu juego favorito?

Just for fun and Spanish practice, I'm going to attempt to translate without cheating by Google translate, then use it if necessary to fill in any blanks:

Hello! How are you? Is one(?) ???. I like rap music and ???. I don't have one favorite color in particular, but I like bright(?) colors. What is your favorite ???

Okay, I think I did somewhat okay, here's Google's translation:
    "Hello! How are you? Nice to meet you. I like rap and movie music. I don't have a particular favorite color, but I love bold colors. What's your favorite game?"

Well, I was pretty close for the most part. :D
    I will answer your game question in English because otherwise I would have to cheat with Google. My favorite game of all time is LOZ: Ocarina of Time, I have a long and rich history with that game, first played it when I was like 8, and since then has played through it way too many times. It just seems so well put together, and after getting into coding later in life, I only appreciate it more. As for my current favorite game... Just like how you don't have one favorite color, I can say I don't have any one favorite game. I prefer to just have a wide variety to choose from depending on my mood. What is your favorite game? Or... ¿Cuál es tu juego favorito? :P

MidSizedPapi

MidSizedPapi
    Days
    Hey guys! I started streaming on Kick yesterday, and quickly realized that the CS:GO and Fortnite communities are over saturated with content. I looked to see if Pokemon ROM hacks had any following, and they don't even have a category. I emailed Kick support to get the category added, and I will be starting with either Pokemon Uranium or Quetzal. If I play Quetzal, it will be a playthrough with my girlfriend. If you guys are interested, check me out! My username on Kick is MidSizedPapi. Like I said, I'm brand new to this and not sure exactly how to start.

Years
    I'm new here I have Pokémon Gaia for my rom jack but want new ones any help?

Hello Saponi92, and welcome to the forums!
    If you are looking for other ROM Hacks, you can ask in the ROM Hacks Showcase section, where you will get more attention!
    What is your team in Pokémon Gaia ?

Hey guys! I started streaming on Kick yesterday, and quickly realized that the CS:GO and Fortnite communities are over saturated with content. I looked to see if Pokemon ROM hacks had any following, and they don't even have a category. I emailed Kick support to get the category added, and I will be starting with either Pokemon Uranium or Quetzal. If I play Quetzal, it will be a playthrough with my girlfriend. If you guys are interested, check me out! My username on Kick is MidSizedPapi. Like I said, I'm brand new to this and not sure exactly how to start.

Hello! I greeted you in your introduction thread!

Back