• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Videos!

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
  • They are loading slowly for me but as far as I have gotten.

The first video shows the start of the intro, It shows the Professor walking into your house and quickly coming out it then goes to your room, you, Belle, and Cheren are in your room, you walk to the front of the room and a present package is shown being opened and it is the starters. It then shows you deciding on your starter and you can hear their crys (YAY!) You and Cheren then have a battle and it makes your room a mess. Seems like right after the Cheren battle you battle Belle 0_o man that will be annoying. that is as far as I have gotten.

Last edited:

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • I'll tell about second video.
    It starts with a Munna floating in the air. Then the camera rolls to the trainer, he sends a pokeball which contains Mujimaru. But then suddenly instead of Munna its that pigeon pokemon (I don't remember the name). Then something happens, with the two HP bars a third bar shows up. Then the screen changes to Pokabu vs Chiramii and Chiramii attacks pokabu. Again a screen change. This time Mujimari Vs that Zebra pokemon(I forgot the name again). Zapbra attacks Mujimaru with Wild bolt. Screen change. Tsutaja vs that Alligator pokemon.
    Thats how far I went

Last edited:

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i do not like the starters cries.. with the possible exception of tsutaaja

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Gear's attack is sick
    The music is weird it's ike a mix of RSE, DPPt and European music mix together.
    Damn I hate slow videos.

KingBBB12

ǝɹǝɥ pıp ı ʇɐɥʍ ǝǝs noʎ
    Years
  • I can't stand rival battle music. It's not stern or epic.(R/B/Y) It's more of a jumpy, happy sort of tune. There's nothing wrong with that it's just that they took it a little to far this time.

Years
  • WPM said the videos are loading slow because so many people are watching them.
    Well then I suggest all of you stop watching before I get angry.

Like I said earlier, the character OWs are disgusting, but aside from that I'm loving the newer graphics. This video has somehow made me decide to choose Derpderp the water otter thing. Wotter?

EDIT: What the... That rival battle tune sounds like it's from the Mario and Luigi RPGs! XD

Last edited:

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    My video is fully loaded but it stops like 3/4s of the way.

Is the first video 2:05
    And the second 1:52?

yes the first one stops for me just before the protaganist sends out th pokemon he chose.. i want to see which rival gets the type advantage!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Obviously the OWs suck. Game Freak kept the 4 direction thing which ended up screwing them over as you can see here. That's what you get for using the same engine for 2 straight generations.

Also, the music is not supposed to be teeny. It's supposed to be nostalgic. Junichi Masuda always says that he relies on childhood memories when he makes the games. That's why it sounds like the way it is.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Hahaha I am glad I am not the only one the videos are slowly loading for. I thought it was just me.

Back