• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new with ideas!

spaceknightHan

the last fallen spaceknight
Years
  • hello im bryce, and i just recently got my first Nintendo DSlite and a pokemon sapphire{not alpha}! i was so excited. i was even more excited because my GBA didnt have a back light to it :( it was so hard to play at night because i had to use a book light most of the time which was a piece of work in its own. but thats beside the point. i was wondering if anyone wanted to start a tradeing thread for pokemon games, merch, cards, ect. because i only have pokemon sapphire and two other ds games(a sonic rush and a lego harry potter :(,). this idea came to me and ive been searching for a forum were i could anounce my idea and here i am. if anyone reads this and wants to help or know of an exsisting one plz tell me on this thread. and thinx for your time!

Years
  • So you're looking to trade physical items? If so that's unfortunately not allowed here on PC - we don't permit buying/selling and trading of physical goods since we can't monitor those activities and are wary of people giving out their addresses. Sorry about that! :( There are plenty of other sites you can use for those sorts of things though, so much luck.

And big welcome to PC, Bryce. [: I loooved my GPA SP and it luckily had the backlight working which was awesome, dunno what I'd have done without it ahah. Hope you enjoy the forum nonetheless and will stick around actively! See you around!

Years
  • Hello and welcome to you Bryce! Great to see you here.

As Sheep said, PC is really strict on buying and selling of physical items so it's sadly banned on the forums, but there are other sites where you can do it so good luck with that. Oh, and I assume that going by your Kirito avatar that you're a Sword Art Online fan? He is an awesome character I have to admit, and I did watch a few episodes of the first series.

But aside from that, there's so much to discuss around PC so hopefully you'll find somewhere that will interest you, and I'm always around if you want someone to talk to. Visitor messages are always open on my profile so don't hesitate to send one my way if you're interested, and I wish you good luck with getting active as well. Have fun and see you soon Bryce!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Well, we hope you find what you're looking for here even if it isn't err. . . physical I guess. Welcome and enjoy your stay! *rolls out blue carpet*

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah, I remember the lack of backlights back then.. it was reaaally tough to play games during my free time, haha. Like I wanted to play Super Mario World for the GBA, but goes it was tough in the dark.. fortuantely there was a back light for the GBA that was equippable! :3

At any rate, howdy! Welcome to the forums tonight; you can call me Dragon! Yeah, as said we don't do those selling merchandise here, but, who knows, there can be an alternative? Hm. Mmm, but yeah, enjoy yourself, and sorry about the inconvenience! Still, I do look forward on seeing you around. C:

Back