• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie! Hello eveveryone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    I'm Chen Cheng Yu 09/04/94! I'm Vietnamese. I very interested in pokemon game (FR version - hack ver ). So that why I come to PC, where have so many Pokemon hack ROM. Thanks everyone who made ROMs.
    My English so bad :)

Years
  • Welcome to the wonderful world of PokeCommunity, Chen. n~n Very good to have you here!

Hacks are popular and we have plenty of extensive fangames to play over at the Hacks Studio so do have a blast exploring over there. :) I used to be obsessed with them myself way back when I originally joined in 2006 and they only keep getting better with time. Do you have a favorite ROM hack or any plans to make your own in the future?

Either way, have an amazing time exploring and I hope you enjoy your holiday. If you need help our lovely staff members are always around to assist! Cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No worries there; we understand you perfectly! Mmm, I'm Dragon, and I'm very fortunate to make your acquaintance! <33

And yeah, we're pretty big on hacking, so, check out the hacks board anytime, and you'll see the new, and developing hacks that will be made in the future! I haven't really played a hack game lately since I was busy with OR/AS, but hopefully there will be a great pokemon journey one to check out when the time is right, y'know? :3

But yeah. Have an amazing new years, and I'd love to see you again sometime~!

Years
  • Don't worry, I still understand what you're saying! Welcome to PC as well, and I'm sure we're all happy to have another excited new face around.

ROM hacking is very famous here at PC, in fact you'll be shocked how many join just for that part of the forums alone. Sheep directed you towards the Hacks Studio if you want to look through the amazing catalog of hacks that are around there, and who knows maybe one day you might want to hack a game of your own. It takes patience, but we're always here for you every step of the way!

Have a happy new year as well, and don't hesitate to ask any staff members if you need their assistance. They definitely won't bite I promise! See you around for now, and have fun okay!

- Hikamaru

Back