• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Now I'm the one who is late, haha. I can get on now if you can.

Great :)

I think I'll catch you the day after tomorrow as I'm out of town today and I don't have my 3ds with me ..
    so we can trade the day after tomorrow .. what is your time zone?

Years
  • Hi there! I'm interested in the shiny Vulpix you have available. I have a 5IV Eevee and a NA Volcanion code I can give.

Eevee lvl. 1 ♂ Adamant, Adaptability
    Nickname: N/A (renameable)
    OT: Eric ID: 50605
    Iv's: 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Tail Whip, Bite, Curse, Covet

Years
  • Great :)

I think I'll catch you the day after tomorrow as I'm out of town today and I don't have my 3ds with me ..
    so we can trade the day after tomorrow .. what is your time zone?

I'm PST. I can trade anytime tomorrow, but I think it's best we set up a time so as to not miss each other. Let me know when you can trade and I'll do my best to be available at that time.

Hi there! I'm interested in the shiny Vulpix you have available. I have a 5IV Eevee and a NA Volcanion code I can give.

Eevee lvl. 1 ♂ Adamant, Adaptability
    OT: Eric ID: 50605
    Iv's: 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Tail Whip, Bite, Curse, Covet

Thanks for the offer. Is the Eevee shiny?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I'm PST. I can trade anytime tomorrow, but I think it's best we set up a time so as to not miss each other. Let me know when you can trade and I'll do my best to be available at that time.

Thanks for the offer. Is the Eevee shiny?

what timings suit you?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    i'm available now and this is the best time to catch me online

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • Hey there Im really interested in your Shiny Mienfoo named "AppleBlossom".
    Wanted to offer you in exchange a Shiny IV-Pumpkaboo

Shiny Pumpkaboo,Luxury Ball(M)
    OT: Zyphir
    ID: 12681
    IVS: 31/31/31/0/31/31
    Evs: None untrained
    Level:1
    Ability: Frisk
    Attacks:
    Bestow
    Destiny Bond
    Disable
    Synthesis

Would you be interested in a trade?
    I could give it with an Everstone or without one.

Years
  • Unfortunately, no it is not. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

At the moment I'm looking for 20th anniversary event Mews from earlier this year (Calm or Careful), Gamestop Genesect codes, and level 30 shiny Latias. I will consider any other non-20th anniversary event pokemon as well. Most shinies that I want I breed for myself lately, unfortunately.

i'm available now and this is the best time to catch me online
    I will try to find you at that time tomorrow then, sorry for the late response. School has kept me busy.

Hey there Im really interested in your Shiny Mienfoo named "AppleBlossom".
    Wanted to offer you in exchange a Shiny IV-Pumpkaboo

Shiny Pumpkaboo,Luxury Ball(M)
    OT: Zyphir
    ID: 12681
    IVS: 31/31/31/0/31/31
    Evs: None untrained
    Level:1
    Ability: Frisk
    Attacks:
    Bestow
    Destiny Bond
    Disable
    Synthesis

Would you be interested in a trade?
    I could give it with an Everstone or without one.

I'm definitely interested, and an Everstone on it would be ideal. Is there anything you'd like me to rename the Mienfoo to, or do you want me to change it back to it's original name?

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • At the moment I'm looking for 20th anniversary event Mews from earlier this year (Calm or Careful), Gamestop Genesect codes, and level 30 shiny Latias. I will consider any other non-20th anniversary event pokemon as well. Most shinies that I want I breed for myself lately, unfortunately.

I will try to find you at that time tomorrow then, sorry for the late response. School has kept me busy.

I'm definitely interested, and an Everstone on it would be ideal. Is there anything you'd like me to rename the Mienfoo to, or do you want me to change it back to it's original name?
    I would love to have it named "Yuki". I already added you,when would you like to trade :-) ?

Years
  • At the moment I'm looking for 20th anniversary event Mews from earlier this year (Calm or Careful), Gamestop Genesect codes, and level 30 shiny Latias. I will consider any other non-20th anniversary event pokemon as well. Most shinies that I want I breed for myself lately, unfortunately.
    I do have a Gamestop Genesect code if you'd like.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    hello i'm interested in some of your shinies and giveaways
    i would like to trade my lvl 9 shiny makuhita for your lvl 8 shiny psyduck
    and i also would like to trade my lvl 100 shiny kricketune for your lvl 100 shiny altaria
    i also want to trade my lvl 52 starmie for your lvl 58 beautifly ( if possible )
    and finally i would like to trade my lvl 24 shiny dunsparce for your lvl 30 maracatus ( if possible)
    my pokemons are not nicknamed and if you can , please nickname the pokemons i want to be their original name
    for the giveaways i'll be depositing later but could you please keep me a spritzee and duskull ?
    let me know if you are able to trade soon
    thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Hi there, I'm desperately looking for a shiny Charmander and a shiny froakie, Im willing to trade Xerneas,keldeo (event), and Victini (event) please if you have a shiny charmander or froakies hit me up. my friend code is 3454-4644-6842. I'm online every night at about 11 PM eastern time.

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Let me know what times you can be available to trade.

Im EST, avaliable from 6PM to 12AM on weekdays, and during all day and night during weekends.
    My work schedule is very flexible however, so I can free some time if you are not avaliable during these times :)

Hello again! I had an additional offer if you're still interested :)
    I have a Shiny Timid Thudurus with 4IV and would be interested in:
    Dedenne lvl. 1 ♂ Timid, Cheek Pouch
    OT: Isabel ID:22358
    Iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eerie Impulse, Natural Gift, Covet, Helping Hand

We previously talked about trading a 5IV female Dream Ball Eevee for your shiny Cottonee. I understand you've been busy so I'm just typing this for a reminder, if you still want it! Good luck with school :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back