• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Fan Game] #Not Important's journey through Pokémon Splice (relic castle game jam #6 entry)

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    I was bored, so I wanted to find a not-too long game to play, and I went onto the relic castle game jam 6 list and found this game!

It looks fun, a mix of fakemons and official mons.

Without further ado, here's the video

Episode 1

Recap:
    Basically, we get introduced to the prof. we learn that her two children are also researchers, one for biology, and one for mechanics. We talk to mum, we go to the lab, we get our starter Arenay Squidward!
    We battle the old professors assistant (our rival). Easy win. We then go to a lake place and black out (Pls don't bully me). I give up and go to the north. After some battles I get to biotech (or something along those lines) and join. We then start our first quest for biotech, do something further north (I don't want to read it all). We battle a mechacorp (the other corporation) grunt, who has a metal Pikachu, and move on. Then I black out to an overleveled ranger and end it there.
    There you go.
    An hour of my life in 2 paragraphs.
    Episode 2

Recap:
    We beat a trainer. That's all. I'll get better!

Last edited:
    Back