• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] Not seeing all the Pokemon in the PBS files

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    Hey there,

So I'm trying to make a pokemon game that has all the generations of pokemon to SW/SH and I have all the PBS files set to go all the way up to Zarude. Although whenever I try to give the player a pokemon from SW/SH, the game throws an error (picture below).

I have all the PBS files set to go up to gen 8 and all the graphics are in place but it still doesn't work?
    Please help because a lot of my trainers have gen 8 pokemon.

Also side question, in my game the player has access to every pokemon via a PC box because my game is a boss gauntlet of Elite 4 type characters but the pc only goes up to 30 boxes and there are only 3 free boxes left. Will I have enough space once the rest of the pokemon get in?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• Not seeing all the Pokemon in the PBS files
      sdfsd.PNG
      22.1 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    Okay so I didn't realize there was a new version of Essentials and I went ahead and downloaded that to use a plugin for my problem.
    I don't need this answered anymore but I don't know how to delete a forum post.

Back