• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Now it's Reyn time!

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    What is your favourite time and why?

Mine would be between 7pm - 9pm, it is the only time-frame where I can do what I want which involves playing games, watching movies, etc. before having to succumb to sleep.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Fuck anyone who says Adventure Time.

Mine's obviously when it's time to d-d-d-d-duel ;) Mornings in the summer & nighttime regardless of season FTW.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Can I just say I love the thread title.

I'm most active from 9-11 AM, but sadly I don't usually don't have the chance to do too many productive things at that time u_u

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Adventure Time

Nah but after 10 PM because my mom is at work and I have the house to myself

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Adventure Time
    how dare you
    Now it's Reyn time!

Sirfetch’d

Whatever time my parents leave for work because I then have the house to myself assuming my brothers are in school at the time. So peaceful

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    I was once at a family meal at a boyfriend's of my sister's, and he has a clock with a label on it for "4:20." My mother asked my sister about it and she panicked and asked her boyfriend to explain while I couldn't contain my laughter. He came in and was like "oh well I just... really like numbers."

To the point of the topic, I suppose 8pm-10pm is a nice chill out time for me on most days and I cherish that. After 10pm, especially on work nights I'm just beginning to ask myself "when am I sleeping" or "why aren't I sleeping yet" or "go to fucking bed already" depending on how late it is and what I'm doing tomorrow, so that's not quite as enjoyable.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    Since I work graveyard most days, or at least late night, my sleeping schedule is effed up and I normally dont sleep till like 4 or 5 AM and wake up anywhere from 12-2 PM, so I generally don't follow a normal time pattern. I just do things whenever. If I dont go out, I generally stay in my room from like 11 PM to around 4 AM (till I sleep), just messing around on the computer or playing my PS4.

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    Can I just say I love the thread title.

Glad you do! haha

After 10pm, especially on work nights I'm just beginning to ask myself "when am I sleeping" or "why aren't I sleeping yet" or "go to ****ing bed already" depending on how late it is and what I'm doing tomorrow, so that's not quite as enjoyable.

Same here, if I stay up I'll have such a hard time staying awake on the train to work the next morning!

Since I work graveyard most days, or at least late night, my sleeping schedule is effed up and I normally dont sleep till like 4 or 5 AM and wake up anywhere from 12-2 PM, so I generally don't follow a normal time pattern. I just do things whenever. If I dont go out, I generally stay in my room from like 11 PM to around 4 AM (till I sleep), just messing around on the computer or playing my PS4.

Sounds tough, I need to fix up my sleep schedule since I took a week off work (sick leave) and as expected, I'm staying up late! I want to sleep 9pm - 5am but instead I sleep at 1am - 10am...

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Probably between 11:00 pm to 2 am because I can really chill during those times, as long as I dont have school in the morning. During school, the 30 minutes or so before it starts is probably my favorite.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like 11AM - 2 PM because it still feels like the day it limitless and it's a good time to go tanning. I'm also a big fan of 12AM - 10AM because I'm sleeping.

Years
    Night time. Either for sleeping or for just, I dunno, being awake. I'm at my best at night. A lot of the time it takes most of the day for me to get going.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    anytime I'm with my friends is a good time.

Years
    I would say maybe like...9 am to 1 pm. Ish. Maybe 2 pm at the latest, since anything after that I start feeling like "yeah it's too late to start doing whatever, I'll wait until tomorrow."

But that's the time period when I feel the most motivated to do anything.That's when my mind has the highest chance of telling me "yes! this or that or whatever, that sounds like fun, let's go do it!" Got something to do? Yes, certainly an okay time to do it, and you definitely still have the time to do it! And it's weird, because I've always been like "I'm not a morning person", but if I can actually wake up early enough to catch more of the morning hours...it's actually really pleasant to me.

Although I also like the hours after midnight, assuming things are quiet around here. Darkness and (hopefully) silence, perfect time for me to sit and think various things over.

Azelfino

Willpower
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    During school, the 30 minutes or so before it starts is probably my favorite.

When I had school, that would be one of my favourite times too. Just chill with friends before the day starts...

I would say maybe like...9 am to 1 pm. Ish. Maybe 2 pm at the latest, since anything after that I start feeling like "yeah it's too late to start doing whatever, I'll wait until tomorrow."

Me too, I can't feel motivated to do something that late into the day, I'd rather start early.

Really early or really late, no one calls me then. ;|

Peaceful times.

Back