• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

now that I found you

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    Yes :shaking-head-no: Particularly my phone, which is worrying. I've been fortunate enough to end up finding the phone every time, except once - that was the last phone I had before my current one, a few years ago, and I still have no freakin' idea where it went.
    Probably the funniest example is when I left my phone at the movie theater, and didn't realize until after I got back...but I brought my half-eaten bag of Sour Patch Kids from the same movie all the way home. :irate-stare:

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I rarely lose things. I keep things organized fairly well. If I lose something, its because I placed it incorrectly or was just lazy + I did it a while ago. I hate losing things so I try to avoid it as much as I can.

Years
    I can lose stuff here and there, but that comes from me not putting it in a memorable spot.

Oh nevermind the fact I am far from tidy at my home

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i tend to be fairly responsible about where i put my things. i tend to panic if i cant find it. my boyfriend on the other hand i have to ask him every time we leave the house (whenever im visiting) if he has his wallet, phone and keys. it's a cute little unspoken routine that we've gotten.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My sanity but we all know I lost that a long time ago...lol. I can lose things here or there but at work I'm usually finding everything that everyone else loses.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Keys and wallet are an almost constant to me, no matter what. To the point where I have thought about actually having backups for all my cards and whatnot.
    TCG cards, as well, and some video games and clothes. I really just need someone who's very aware to help me keep up lol

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    i really only lose my heaphones. i go through a pair about every two months. i think its because i usually keep them in my lap when im driving and then they fall out of the car when i get out

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Im rly bad at knowing where things are i couldnt tell you how many things ive lost and im pretty sure i lose my keys at least three times a week also ive replaced my lisense twice and my debit card several times im just awful lool.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I could probably tell you where just about any object in my room is at any given time.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I rarely lose things, but i'm ALWAYS forgetting things. I left my favorite plushie at work :( I'm always leaving things at home/work/other peoples houses but I never, ever, lose track of my phone and wallet. In the past 5 years i've only lost my wallet once, and never my phone!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    I literally am in the process of retrieving one of my favorite stuffed animals because I left it at a hotel in another part of Spain. Thankfully, they didn't throw it out, so it is on its way to me now. Now I just gotta find my sunglasses. I know I brought them home.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I do misplace things every now and again, and sometimes it can take me quite a while to relocate it. @_@ Thankfully it is not a frequent event.

Back