• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obtain Your Pokémon!

Years
  • Confirming tag for an Aura knight =3

Name: ReKoil
    Partner: Devalue
    Pokémon: Alpha Lucario
    Fully Evolving: Yes
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Summons another Alpha seasonal with ReKoil. Practically opened a permanent time portal to Hisui with all these Alpha Pokemon.

Name: Devalue
    Partner: ReKoil

Confirming tag for an Aura knight =3

Partner: Devalue
    Alpha Lucario: Devalue @ 24,433 / ReKoil @ 44,295
    Hatch: Devalue @ 24,448 / ReKoil @ 44,310
    Level 100: Devalue @ 24,598 / ReKoil @ 44,460
    Shiny: No

Have fun! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's been 10 VPP's since my last Legendary:
    Arceus (Ground), Indeedee (female), Arceus (Water), Alpha Machamp, Arceus (Flying), Smoochum, Arceus (Ice), Arceus (Fairy), Alpha Ursaluna, Arceus (Psychic)

I offer up my Legend Plate for a second Normal type Arceus =3
    I'll send over Furfrou (Diamond Trim), Furfrou (Debutante Trim) and Indeedee (female) to go hang out with him =3

Pokémon: Arceus
    Fully Evolving: N/A
    Hemisphere: Northern

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    It's been 10 VPP's since my last Legendary:
    Arceus (Ground), Indeedee (female), Arceus (Water), Alpha Machamp, Arceus (Flying), Smoochum, Arceus (Ice), Arceus (Fairy), Alpha Ursaluna, Arceus (Psychic)

I'll send over Furfrou (Diamond Trim), Furfrou (Debutante Trim) and Indeedee (female) to go hang out with him =3

Confirms ten Pokemon between legendaries. Does not matter, though. Treats Arceus (Normal) the same as the other type Arceus you were doing. Raises that without waiting 10 Pokemon. (Would need to wait 10 Pokemon if you did not use the plate.)

Posted the stats for Arceus (Normal), if you still wish to raise that. Allows you to swap it out for a legendary that is affected by the 10 Pokemon between rule, alternatively.

Arceus (Normal) @ 44,391
    Hatch: 44,406
    Level 100: 44,631

Accompanies Indeedee and the two Furfrous out for a very normal day at the park. Enjoys very average Spring weather with a perfectly normal amount of rain.

Edit: Swapped it out. Disregard the above stat block. Look down two posts for Type: Null.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wait so only the first Arceus uses the 10 VPP's between legendaries rule? =O
    That's now how I read it tbh... it sounded to me like any repeat Normal type Arceus functioned like the first one, but required the Legend Plate in addition. Misread it then I guess.

Anyway.... in that case I'll use the Legend Plate for Normal Arceus on my next VPP after the legendary I guess.

Can I swap it for a Type: Null then?

It's a pure Normal type so I don't have to change the summoning requirements. Don't want to do Silvally just yet as I'd prefer to get Arceus done first.
    I don't see Type: Null explicitly listed in the legendary list though, only mention of it I see is
    "Type: Null is not required to obtain Silvally. It uses the same requirements as any legendary Pokémon.".

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Wait so only the first Arceus uses the 10 VPP's between legendaries rule? =O
    That's now how I read it tbh... it sounded to me like any repeat Normal type Arceus functioned like the first one, but required the Legend Plate in addition. Misread it then I guess.

Anyway.... in that case I'll use the Legend Plate for Normal Arceus on my next VPP after the legendary I guess.

Can I swap it for a Type: Null then?

It's a pure Normal type so I don't have to change the summoning requirements. Don't want to do Silvally just yet as I'd prefer to get Arceus done first.
    I don't see Type: Null explicitly listed in the legendary list though, only mention of it I see is
    "Type: Null is not required to obtain Silvally. It uses the same requirements as any legendary Pokémon.".
    Agrees on Type: Null's summoning requirements. Makes sense to be 3 Normal types. (Generally assumes an earlier evolution to be the same requirements as a later one, barring type changes.) Will add that after doing this. New, mildly altered stat block:

Type: Null @ 44,391
    Hatch: 44,406
    Level 100: 44,631

And just in case of ever looking back here: Summoned with Furfrou (Diamond Trim), Furfrou (Debutante Trim), and Indeedee (female).

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Just finished raising something that will cause a drought. Picks a seasonal Pokemon that thrives in that environment.

Pokémon: Maractus

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just finished raising something that will cause a drought. Picks a seasonal Pokemon that thrives in that environment.

Pokémon: Maractus
    Maractus @ 24,482
    Hatch: 24,497
    Level 100: 24,642

Have fun! :D

Days
  • Aegislash is raring to go, hence I want to gather some support for it. Hence I am here to obtain an ally :

Name: Delta Crowned Sword
    Pokémon: Infiltrator Dragapult
    Fully evolving: Yes
    Hemisphere: North
    Shiny: Not needed

Let's get some handy resistances and get some speedy play by going through the defensive screen setup !!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Aegislash is raring to go, hence I want to gather some support for it. Hence I am here to obtain an ally :

Pokémon: Infiltrator Dragapult

Let's get some handy resistances and get some speedy play by going through the defensive screen setup !!

One Stealth Pokemon for you.

Dreepy @ 986
    Hatch: 1,001
    Dragapult @ Level 100: 1,146

Weigh a whopping 110.2 pounds (50 kilograms). Seems heavy for a Ghost. Still weighs less than a Sandygast, though.

Years
  • I offer up my Legend Plate for a second Normal type Arceus =3
    I'm sending over Alpha Purugly, Alpha Blissey & Alpha Bibarel to force Arceus to sort out it's own mess =P

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    I'm sending over Alpha Purugly, Alpha Blissey & Alpha Bibarel to force Arceus to sort out it's own mess =P

Gazes upon its own works and approves. Snaps a picture and prints it on the Legend Plate to stick on its refrigerator later, like a child's drawing.

Arceus (Normal) @ 44,632
    Hatch: 44,647
    Level 100: 44,872
    Shiny: Yes

Days
  • Looking for a Bagon please!

Name: Lapis_Laz95
    Pokèmon: Bagon
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern
    Owns a Rainbow Stone: Nope

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Looking for a Bagon please!

Name: Lapis_Laz95
    Pokèmon: Bagon
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern
    Owns a Rainbow Stone: Nope

Found a Rock Head Pokemon for you.

Bagon @ 1,222
    Hatch: 1,237
    Salamence @ Level 100: 1,382

Do you live anywhere near high cliffs? Erect some walls around them, if so. Hurls itself off of cliffs in an effort to fly. Try to create a safer falling spot for it with a soft landing.

Years
  • Gonna raise the 2 poodles that are in season =3

*puts down his Furfrou Styling Ticket (Kabuki)*

One Fighting seasonal poodle please =3

Pokémon: Furfrou (Kabuki Trim)

Also gonna claim the reward VPP for the The Many Legends of Gary Oak event.

I'll take the Growlithe please =3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Gonna raise the 2 poodles that are in season =3

*puts down his Furfrou Styling Ticket (Kabuki)*

One Fighting seasonal poodle please =3

Pokémon: Furfrou (Kabuki Trim)

Also gonna claim the reward VPP for the The Many Legends of Gary Oak event.

I'll take the Growlithe please =3

One Normal/Fighting Poodle Pokemon for you.

Furfrou (Kabuki Trim) @ 44,874
    Hatch: 44,889
    Level 100: 45,034

Evidently gets rowdy at the kabuki theatre. Could be some fancy dance moves too.

Awards a Growlithe for beating Gary Oak, also.

Days
  • Dragapult is also ready for battles, and is happy. Now I want Witch Pokemon to provide me defensive and stat-ball play. Also want to mention that she is my favorite Pokemon in that type.
    Pokémon: Hatterene with Magic Bounce

Also, could I simultaneously pick the one from the reward list of the 13 catch challenge ?
    Spoiler: In that case.....

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Dragapult is also ready for battles, and is happy. Now I want Witch Pokemon to provide me defensive and stat-ball play. Also want to mention that she is my favorite Pokemon in that type.
    Pokémon: Hatterene with Magic Bounce

Also, could I simultaneously pick the one from the reward list of the 13 catch challenge ?
    Spoiler: In that case.....

Checked the back. Found a Silent Pokemon for you to raise.

Hatenna @ 1,146
    Hatch: 1,161
    Hatterene @ Level 100: 1,321

Weighs a mere 11.2 pounds (5.1 kilograms). Belies its vicious nature. Knows it as the "Raging Goddess" or the "Forest Witch" in some circles.

On the Eevee: Allows you to claim it in the same post. Takes no posts to raise. Cannot evolve it into Umbreon, however. Only offered Umbreon at a larger number of scores beaten. Do you still want the Eevee, or do you want a different one?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    So neither of Pokemon there can be evolved ?

And, Umbreon/Espeon is tied to something like finishing 10 challenges during day/night (as in Pokemon GO we need to walk 10km with Eevee) ?
    Cannot evolve any of those reward Pokemon, no. May still be used for summoning, challenges, medals, and so on, just like any other fully raised Pokemon, to be clear.

Considered implementing a means to evolve Pokemon after the fact. Leads to some problems. Clutters up the stats on the backend more. Involves even more tags, links, and editing. Potentially means another mechanic too, be it just an item or taking ~25 posts (almost certainly the former). Will not say it will never happen. (Recalls no major discussion on the idea.) Deems it unlikely, though.

Knows too little of Pokemon Go to confirm/deny that. Could also evolve Eevee (once) by nicknaming it certain things in Pokemon Go, based on a Google search. Never kept that idea in VPP either.

Back