• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obtain Your Pokémon!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Happens to be up for a new VPP too. Finished Mega Aerodactyl. Moves on down the Mega line of seasonals. Cashes in a Garchompite for this one.

Name: Devalue
    Pokémon: Mega Garchomp
    Fully Evolving: Yes
    Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Happens to be up for a new VPP too. Finished Mega Aerodactyl. Moves on down the Mega line of seasonals. Cashes in a Garchompite for this one.

Pokémon: Mega Garchomp
    There you go! :D

Gible @ 9,318
    Hatch: 9,333
    Mega Garchomp @ Level 100: 9,503
    Shiny: No

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Grabbing me a shiny Ghost from the GT! :D [link]

Requesting a Golurk, please! Tysm!

Years
  • Hey, I'd like to claim a shiny Doublade as per the VPP Get-Together event please!

Also, can I claim a Pokémon for standard VPP too? Was looking to adopt a Ketsuban (green if I can choose a colour) please <3

I'd also like to claim the following VPPs:

Sableye - Post milestone (5,000 - 10,000 in this case)
    Starmie - Birthday (it's my birthday tomorrow!)

Ϻ̴ℹ̸ŝ̶Ϩ̶ⅈ̸ȵ̵⅁̵ ̴ℕ̴Ʋ̴м̴ß̶⋿̶я̸

[img]https://i.imgur.com/0wPVw67.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Also, can I claim a Pokémon for standard VPP too? Was looking to adopt a Ketsuban (green if I can choose a colour) please <3
    B͍ͮ́A̬ͥ͢D̜̾͠Ę̣ͪĜ̶̟G̦̓͝ ̸̖̒@̘̒́ ̵̗ͪ8̵̃ͅ,͇̀͢1̧̣ͤ2͇ͦ͢4̡̼̍
    ̛͎̍H̝̎̕a̾͏̳t͉ͨ͟c̦ͫ͢h̝͊͡:͈̊͜ ͉́͢8̗͐͡,̛͖̋1͙͒́3̥̓͟9̸̯́
    ̛̳ͭK̮̆͜ė̢̮t̸̬ͫs̘̿͡u̧̫ͤb̧͍͐a̷̻ͧn̴̫ͫ ̫͂͜L̢͎ͣȩ̘ͤv̨͉͂e͎̅͠l̨̼̐ ̈҉̱1̟͐͡0̶̹͋0̢̗̆:̴̻̽ ̡̯̎1̠̔͟0ͪ͏̭,̇͏̯1̼͒͝2̦͂͜3̱̉̕
    ̱ͤ͟S̭ͯ̕hͣ҉͔i̸̜̾n̴̗̈ẙ̤͜:̱ͭ̀ ͬ͝ͅY̴̞ͧe͙̾̕sͥ͏̥
    ̤͌͘P̜̑͜o̧͔ͩi̅҉̤n̜̍́t̞͂̕s̢̟ͭ:̵̺ͮ ̱̐͟1̭͒͟9̤͂͘0̛̻̅

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    hello hello I would like to claim a shiny Alolan Marowak as my GT event prize~
    Apologies. Cannot claim a Pokemon with a regional form, despite being thematically appropriate. Allows you to claim any regular Pokemon, but not regional forms, Megas, GMax, legendaries, Alphas, or Noble Pokemon.

Grabbing me a shiny Ghost from the GT! :D [link]

Requesting a Golurk, please! Tysm!
    Certainly. Entitles you to one shiny Golurk. Thank you for running the event.

Hey, I'd like to claim a shiny Doublade as per the VPP Get-Together event please!

Also, can I claim a Pokémon for standard VPP too? Was looking to adopt a Ketsuban (green if I can choose a colour) please <3

I'd also like to claim the following VPPs:

Sableye - Post milestone (5,000 - 10,000 in this case)
    Starmie - Birthday (it's my birthday tomorrow!)
    Sure. Awards you a shiny Doublade for finishing your post quota in the GT event. Thank you for participating.

Qualifies for the 5000-10000 Post Milestone, as stated. Grants you a normally colored Sableye.

Wishes you a happy, restful birthday. Take good care of your non-shiny Starmie. Also awards you 100 points and this Birthday Ribbon.
    Obtain Your Pokémon!

Years
  • I have another couple of reward mons to claim please!

My first milestone Pokémon (25,000 - 55,000)

I'll take Wigglytuff please :)

And I have completed another Pokémon Mega-thon (4): Mega Blastoise, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Sceptile, Mega Glalie, Mega Banette, Mega Aggron, Mega Sableye, Mega Mawile, Mega Diancie & Mega Alakazam

For my guaranteed shiny (wish this was a thing in the past!!!) I would like Lilligant please <3

Tia fam <3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I have another couple of reward mons to claim please!

My first milestone Pokémon (25,000 - 55,000)

I'll take Wigglytuff please :)

And I have completed another Pokémon Mega-thon (4): Mega Blastoise, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Sceptile, Mega Glalie, Mega Banette, Mega Aggron, Mega Sableye, Mega Mawile, Mega Diancie & Mega Alakazam

For my guaranteed shiny (wish this was a thing in the past!!!) I would like Lilligant please <3

Tia fam <3

Awards one shiny Wigglytuff for your posting milestone. Expects to see you next month for your next posting milestone reward. Only takes that long for ~23500 posts, right?

Confirms all ten Pokemon for the Pokemon Mega-thon. Certainly used that Mega Ring to its full potential and then some. Awards you a mega 10,000 points and a shiny Lilligant.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I've finished my solo VPP Gumshoos, I'll continue with another weak Normal-type Pokémon :)

Name: StCooler
    Pokémon: Spinda
    Hemisphere: Northern
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes !

I'll post again in a few days because I need to check which challenges I completed / ribbons I can ask.

Years
  • I've finished my solo VPP Gumshoos, I'll continue with another weak Normal-type Pokémon :)

Name: StCooler
    Pokémon: Spinda
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes !

I'll post again in a few days because I need to check which challenges I completed / ribbons I can ask.

Here is your unique teddy bear!

Spinda @ 6,757
    Hatch @ 6,772
    Level 100 @ 6,932

Years
  • I would like to cash in another challenge please - Shine Bright Like a Diamond (7): Buneary, Exeggcute (2), Sylveon (2), Oricorio (Sensu Style), Cofagrigus & Tangela

Tentacruel is the prize I would like this time!

Also, Mega Metagross is done so I will raise one of the OG mons now please :)

Name: Starlight
    Pokémon: Golduck
    Club Member: Yes! Link
    Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes!

Tia fam <3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    I would like to cash in another challenge please - Shine Bright Like a Diamond (7): Buneary, Exeggcute (2), Sylveon (2), Oricorio (Sensu Style), Cofagrigus & Tangela

Tentacruel is the prize I would like this time!

Also, Mega Metagross is done so I will raise one of the OG mons now please :)

Pokémon: Golduck
    Club Member: Yes! Link

Tia fam <3

Confirms six shiny Pokemon. Do you think the shine is as bright as a Terastallization? Earns 400 points and a non-shiny Tentacruel, at any rate.

One old gold duck for you...in blue.

Psyduck @ 31,646
    Hatch: 31,661
    Golduck @ Level 100: 31,791

(Edited in the quote. May not have pinged you.)

Years
  • With Minior (Indigo) now raised I've completed the Minior Rainbow:
    Minior Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo & Violet
    As my reward I'll take a Hippopotas.

Which will then allow me to turn in the Playing In the Dirt challenge:
    Golett, Swinub, Piloswine, Phanpy, Gligar, Hippopotas
    I'd like a Staryu.

As for my next solo VPP I'll go and raise a Water club discounted Finneon.

Name: ReKoil
    Pokémon: Finneon
    Fully Evolving: No

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Completed Mega Garchomp. Ought to turn in some challenges. Funds the upcoming Mega Stone discount. Thought Legendary Master was ten legendary Pokemon. Discovered that to be incorrect recently.

• Legendary Master: Lugia, Tapu Bulu, Zygarde 50%, Victini, Poipole, and Zeraora
    • Pokemon Mega-thon: Mega Steelix, Mega Aggron, Mega Absol, Mega Ampharos, Mega Houndoom, Mega Charizard X, Mega Banette, Mega Diancie, Mega Aerodactyl, and Mega Garchomp.

Wants an Orange Floette for Legendary Master and a guaranteed shiny Yellow Floette for Pokemon Mega-thon.

Qualifies for a Silver Fairy Medal with those new Floettes, also. Trained ten Fairy-types: Wigglytuff, Sylveon, Tapu Bulu, Sylveon (Pride), Floette (Red), Ribombee, Eternal Flower Floette, Mega Diancie, Floette (Orange), and Floette (Yellow).

And finally, how about a Gengar for Halloween? Consumes a Gengarite to make it extra spooky.

Pokémon: Mega Gengar

Years
  • Completed Mega Garchomp. Ought to turn in some challenges. Funds the upcoming Mega Stone discount. Thought Legendary Master was ten legendary Pokemon. Discovered that to be incorrect recently.

• Legendary Master: Lugia, Tapu Bulu, Zygarde 50%, Victini, Poipole, and Zeraora
    • Pokemon Mega-thon: Mega Steelix, Mega Aggron, Mega Absol, Mega Ampharos, Mega Houndoom, Mega Charizard X, Mega Banette, Mega Diancie, Mega Aerodactyl, and Mega Garchomp.

Wants an Orange Floette for Legendary Master and a guaranteed shiny Yellow Floette for Pokemon Mega-thon.

Qualifies for a Silver Fairy Medal with those new Floettes, also. Trained ten Fairy-types: Wigglytuff, Sylveon, Tapu Bulu, Sylveon (Pride), Floette (Red), Ribombee, Eternal Flower Floette, Mega Diancie, Floette (Orange), and Floette (Yellow).

And finally, how about a Gengar for Halloween? Consumes a Gengarite to make it extra spooky.

Pokémon: Mega Gengar

I thought that with the Shiny challenge too 😅

You get non-shiny Floette (Orange Flower) and 1,000 points for completing the Legendary Master Challenge! Congrats!

If a thousand wasn't enough, well you will need a bigger bank vault now after completing the Pokémon Mega-thon. For that you get 10,000 more points and a shiny Floette (Yellow Flower)! Mega-congratulations!

Your Silver Fairy Medal nets you another 100 points too!

Obtain Your Pokémon!

And you have the coolest looking shiny Gengar I ever did see:

Gastly @ 9,504
    Hatch @ 9,519
    Mega Gengar @ Level 100: 9,689
    Shiny: Yes

Have fun with your new ghost friend!

Years
  • I have completed 10 VPPs since my last Legendary:
    Gigantamax Corviknight, Mega Alakazam, Vileplume, Cofagrigus, Tangela, Mega Metagross, Wigglytuff, Lilligant, Tentacruel & Golduck

I would like to raise another Mega Legendary this time, so please accept my Latiasite :)

Pokémon: Mega Latias

Tia fam <3

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    With Minior (Indigo) now raised I've completed the Minior Rainbow:
    Minior Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo & Violet
    As my reward I'll take a Hippopotas.

Which will then allow me to turn in the Playing In the Dirt challenge:
    Golett, Swinub, Piloswine, Phanpy, Gligar, Hippopotas
    I'd like a Staryu.

As for my next solo VPP I'll go and raise a Water club discounted Finneon.

Name: ReKoil
    Pokémon: Finneon
    Fully Evolving: No

Confirms a full rainbow of Miniors. Hands you 350 points and a shiny Hippopotas.

Found all of your Pokemon, covered in dirt. Take this shiny Staryu to wash the dirt off, as well as 175 points.

And one winged fish.

Finneon @ 23,175
    Hatch: 23,190
    Level 100: 23,320
    Shiny: Yes

Ooh, triple shiny. Nice.

I have completed 10 VPPs since my last Legendary:
    Gigantamax Corviknight, Mega Alakazam, Vileplume, Cofagrigus, Tangela, Mega Metagross, Wigglytuff, Lilligant, Tentacruel & Golduck

I would like to raise another Mega Legendary this time, so please accept my Latiasite :)

Pokémon: Mega Latias

Tia fam <3

Counts ten Pokemon. Notices the Latiasite in your inventory as well. Which 2 Dragons and 1 Psychic are you using to summon Mega Latias?

Back