• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I'll uhh....take your word for it, Andy. XP
    That's right, you take my word on it. XD

Yeah.

I see the PSP and PS3 as more of a Gamecube and GBA sort of relationship frankly. I don't see much places it could go. Nintendo's franchises work much better in conjunction with each other for that sort of thing.
    I don't see it even that good. I mean like on LoZ: WW you could use the GBA as a map and that sort of stuff. I just can't see what the PSP can do for the PS3...

I can't believe it's nearly the end of the month already... it's gone way too quickly. @_@
    I know.... it's crazy how it blew by so quickly.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I didn't want my DS to have a battery..well at least I don't have to replace it..which is a good thing.
    And this thread isnt as significant to me since I only started posting here like a week or so ago XD

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    So, Hurray for my favorite holiday!! ^^-tosses candy and prances about in a Reno Costume- So what is everyone doing this year for it? I am terrorising little children as a evil vampire type thingy. ^_-

Years
    I have a wireless mouse, but a wired keyboard. I admit, having to change batteries can be annoying, but I love not having to hassle about with a lengthy cord.

I hate having to hand out candy to trick-or-treaters. Since I'm the only one home, I'm having to go downstairs and hand out candy in the middle of typing post.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    =( I didn't get to go Trick or Treating for the first time ever.
    Oh well, tomorrow will bring be discounted bags of candy from Walgreen's and Thursday will bring DIAL M FOR MURDER in 3D! XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Meh. Trick or treating sounds a little too effort-requiring XD
    Mmmm.... it's the first of november for me here -_-;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back