• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official HGSS Shiny Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • usually I never get a shiny, the only shiny i would get is the Red Gyarados xD, But today was my day I guess.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Shiny level two Pidgey at the beginning of the game. I was going to catch a Pidgey anyway, so that was a bonus for me.

This was my first ever shiny other than Red Gyarados in any Pokemon game, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Nero_

Flygon Flock!~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2010
    The only shiny I have in HG is Red Gyarados. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Besides the obvious Shiny Gyarados, I got a Shiny Lugia last week after Soft-Resetting for like... 3 days, I think? Something like that. xD
    Official HGSS Shiny Pokemon Thread

Meh, its special attack isn't the best... but hey, it's shiny!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Traded over SHINY Cresselia and taught it Psycho Cut instead of Psychic. It's Attack stat is 201 and has a formidable happiness.

Xanxaus

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    T.T

I found a shiny sunkern in the safari zone while I was looking for chanseys....unfortunately it fled T.T

Misery Business

m o n s ✝ e r
    Years
  • Shiny Pokémon!

Dear all Pokémon fans,

I have been searching for different people that have found shiny Pokémon and the games, 'Heart Gold' and 'Soul Silver'

I am wanting to know if anyone has caught any shinies. If so, please tell me. :3

So far, I have caught a shiny Hoothoot and a shiny Magikarp. I am very pleased with myself, but I bet other people have done much better.

Please reply. :3

From,
    Misery Business..

P.S. Please be honest and don't make up really stupid things. Thanks. ;3

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
  • how the hell do you catch shineys in heartgold and soulsilver you dont get the pokerader only in the pokewalker but thsats different...explain

Misery Business

m o n s ✝ e r
    Years
  • Cool! Do you know where abouts you cought it?
    I caught my Hoothoot on 'Route 29' and I think I caught my Magikarp in the pools of water in 'Union Cave' :3

---> This answer is for 'thebest' <---

You don't need a Pokéradar to catch shiny Pokémon, you just go around finding Pokémon (like you would normally do) and sometimes, you might stumble across a shiny Pokémon.

I hope that answers it for you. :3

Last edited:

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
  • Shiny level two Pidgey at the beginning of the game. I was going to catch a Pidgey anyway, so that was a bonus for me.

This was my first ever shiny other than Red Gyarados in any Pokemon game, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Ha, just got my first ever shiny earlier today. T'was a Shiny Gastly. xD

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Dear all Pokémon fans,

I have been searching for different people that have found shiny Pokémon and the games, 'Heart Gold' and 'Soul Silver'

I am wanting to know if anyone has caught any shinies. If so, please tell me. :3

So far, I have caught a shiny Hoothoot and a shiny Magikarp. I am very pleased with myself, but I bet other people have done much better.

Please reply. :3
    From,
    Misery Business..

P.S. Please be honest and don't make up really stupid things. Thanks. ;3
    Already had a thread for this, so merged yours with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back