• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh look, another IV breeding trade shop~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    sableye can i please have a dream ball feebas with swift swim?
    I don't remember if we ever discussed this on IRC or not. D:
    Yup, what nature/IVs/etc. would you like?
    Also, I know you wanted a female bold nest ball Eevee, but was there another one? I forgot to write it down, sorry. ;c If there was nothing else, I assume you want Feebas and Eevee for your Onix and Shuckle?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    can you put my orders on hold or cancel it for now, ill let u know wen i need them, for onix and shuckle ill just give it to you wen i see u in chat :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    can you put my orders on hold or cancel it for now, ill let u know wen i need them, for onix and shuckle ill just give it to you wen i see u in chat :)
    Sorry about the wait. I didn't know when you had posted this in comparison to when we talked over IRC haha. Sounds good. o7 let me know when you want them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back