• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Years
  • Oh its pretty easy, theres a ladder on the inside.

A Zubat a Koffing and a Grimer huh? Exactly the team one of those Rocket Grunt fellows would have

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm not a Rocket Grunt! I also have a Rattata!

Why are you pretending to be a Psyduck?

Years
  • They're just regular balloons, Im a traveling balloon salesman, I sell all kinds of pokemon-themed balloons for kids.

Why does your trainer card say your name is "hdhwjjwjd"?

Years
  • The clerk who registered me was being shocked by a Shinx =\

Hold it! Did I just see you put Slowpoke tails in that curry which you are serving your Pokemon ?

Years
  • That scary Ghost type dragged me into the shadows with Phantom Force... the things I saw in there! :eek:
    And then I suddenly appeared here in front of you!

Stop right there! How did you come into the possession of such a large amount of Nuggets? There's at least 50 of them in that bag of yours, and most of them appear to be Big Nuggets!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I tracked those Glitterati types all over the dang country and all I got for it was a heavy bag of Nuggets! It's like they got some sick enjoyment out of watching me try and chase them down with all this heavy junk in my bag! D:

Well, well, well, looky what we've got here. Last I checked, Pokemon weren't able to have 3 different Types outside of battle. Care to explain yourself?

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • Actually, this is a shiny Ditto! It's still transformed into a Volcanion since it just fought one in a battle.

You say your Pokemon is a... Bird-type? Surely you meant Flying-type, right? You'd better not be bringing any glitch Pokemon through customs.

Years
  • Well the PokeDex calls it a Bird Pokemon, surely that's it's type of Pokemon then, right?

Wait, how did you give that Rowlet a nickame that's 18 characters long?

Back