• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA oh yeah that’s right it’s inky time

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    what is your credit card number
    haha hah ha good one jueno.

stinky 🥺💕

how are you & whats your fav thing youve done this month
    hiiiiii chase im good i've not had the most exciting month but i had a lovely day w/ my partner where we got the most amazing pancakes last week... so mayb that

did u have a fun birthday today
    yea i did i've always been waiting to turn 1

how can someone be as cool as u
    in many ways its not possible. many have tried and they've all failed. however michael let me tell u that u are on the right track..................

how are u not banned yet after completely ghosting this AMA
    heres a question for u AMA i'm roni uhhh yeah hi who are you??????????? and did we ask.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Do you play a musical instrument? (I might have forgot sorry)
    Do you watch anime and if so what's your fav? /gen

Inky

Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Why do so many people bully you? What made you decide to go by Inky?
    They bully me because they're jealous haters… they wish they were on my level… the name is shortened from inkaline which was the name I chose here but inky just kinda stuck

Do you play a musical instrument? (I might have forgot sorry)
    Do you watch anime and if so what's your fav? /gen
    I can play the guitar at a very basic level but haven't touched it in years sadly… I do not watch anime but the correct answer is of course Yu Gi Oh GX and I won't hear dissenting opinions

What's your favourite thing to do when you have free time?
    Ooh I like to draw, I'm trying to get back into doing that more frequently

Years
  • hello fren i have five very important questions for you

1. Inky?????

2. have you ever thought about how

3. which pokemon games have you played and why havent you played any recent ones

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • AKIZA BEST GIRL SORRY NOT SORRY

Any particular lore behind the "pleading face" emoji and other highly acclaimed derivative works or is it all due to fun and games? :plead:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    WHAT DO u think ur next tattoo will be or what are some general ideas

Inky

Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    hello fren i have five very important questions for you

1. Inky?????

2. have you ever thought about how

3. which pokemon games have you played and why havent you played any recent ones
    yea; yea; all up to gen 5, and then LGPE (the goats), SwSh and Legends Arceus. ScarVio look capital B bad so I have no interest in them

AKIZA BEST GIRL SORRY NOT SORRY

Any particular lore behind the "pleading face" emoji and other highly acclaimed derivative works or is it all due to fun and games? :plead:
    but... mid show... the pleading face was just something I picked up from Tyler etc., I thought it was fun and it worked surprisingly well mixing it with different emojis and it was fun making them!! I must admit I've not been using them as frequently recently

WHAT DO u think ur next tattoo will be or what are some general ideas
    I have a few band ones in mind for my next one!! I need to sketch some more ideas out and also I want to sort of plan spacing on my arm because I want it to be patchwork style but also not to look totally random and unplanned

Back