• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai thar

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2011
    Hello, I'm Somber_The_Luxray. Feel free to call me Somber or STL.
    I thought this place looked really rad, so I decided to join. I love Pokemon, Animals, and reading and writing and drawing wolves. ^_^

I hope I have a fun time here and find some pretty awesome RPs.
    Lol.
    Hello thar. :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi there, and welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! Of course this place looks pretty rad. :D You'll totally like it here! There are a variety of sections that may be of your interest. Like, for example.. I see you're main interest is roleplaying, which we do have a section for that: the Roleplay Corner! For writing, and if you like to show off your work, the Fanfiction & Writing board is perfect. And I see you like to draw wolves...maybe you can share your drawings at the Art Gallery? All three sections are located at the Creative Discussions forum. I linked them for you so you don't have to look for them later on. ;)

Have fun roleplaying/writing/drawing here at PC, I'm sure you will! Just take a quick read at the rules, and don't be shy to ask questions, okay? See ya around!

Back