• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile okemon masters still played?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Wondering here if anyone still plays Poke'mon masters. I stopped after after banners got predictable and practically unnecessary. Giving me little to no wow factor in the game. Say almost two u=years ago no roundabout then.

Still playing but not paying much attention to it. I've started skipping all the stories around a year ago due to lack of interest so that tells you how my attention span is for it... hahaha. They did add UI improvements, like being able to upgrade/train your sync pairs with less button presses, and people generally seem to be positive about the state it's in now. But overall it's still not my favorite game, I find they release far too many nice units but don't give nearly enough gems to pull for most. The push to get people to spend is definitely there in my eyes, so I stick to other more generous gachas (few exist, but they're out there lol).

Years
    I stopped playing maybe a year ago at the most. Idk after completing the main story arc, I kinda fell off of playing. (tbh I didn't really like the main story arc all that much once it turned into just battling in the tournament. I preferred the first 10 (?) chapters when we were exploring Pasio with a bunch of different characters from different regions.) Then I re-downloaded a few months later and they added so many new things like new story arcs. I tried to get back into it, but I just couldn't. There was just too much going on, and I still didn't have that spark of excitement from when I first played it. Don't get me wrong, I still like this game and its whole concept, but it just doesn't appeal to me that much anymore.

bradlet

sir steel type guy #219745103975
    Years
    i played it a couple years ago or whatever, and stopped eventually due to....life, but i recently picked up on it. i had to make a new profile cause i forgot which nintendo acc i used. i really like the idea of a universe where everyone can gather together, and really happy over colress sync pair right now lol, but... i sorta realized after a couple days its just a source for more gacha gambling (myself being persuaded to spend a lot of money on it). i usually just skip the stories and quickly do the fights, thats about it. personally i dont think its even really worth it; great idea, not-very-fun execution of it

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I played for maybe a few day when Ash was released then dipped. I just don't feel like I want to catch up...I'll wait until they add Cilan, Chili and Cress before I come back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I still play it! Not everyday but usually atleast once a week, I still got a lot of villain arc story left

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    I'm still an active daily player! Personally I like the stories and the ways you can level units up. There's also the lodge feature from the 3 year anniversary which allows you the chance to interact with certain trainers and recently we got the ability to decorate it. I like how it allows the characters from every mainline region to interact with each other, and I'm looking forward to see who's the first pair from Paldea to cross over (while hoping they skip over Hisui). This is my favorite mobile game, I don't see myself dropping it anytime soon! Of course I'm more of a "casual" player since I'm not actively trying to max out my pairs and automatically avoid any of the Synga Suit, Special Costume or Seasonal gacha pulls, but that's doesn't change things for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    It made me realize too a bigger part than I realized the characters are part of the Pokemon charm too. Like they're all color, unique, really makes the Pokemon world ya know. Cool with Master seeing them interact from different games

Back