• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    still looking for more fc adds! Add me if you have room i'll do the same thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Back online! Please only add me if you have Togepi, Shelgon, Fraxure, or Heracross in your Safari. My Friend space is becoming limited, and I would like to keep the rest of the spots for people in my local area (from Pokemon Leagues that I go to).

mgalles18

Snootchie Bootchies!!!
    Years
  • Reposting on here because I'm still looking for more friends for my Friend Safari, as well for trading if you guys wish. Feel free to add me, my FC is in my signature. Just send me a PM/VM with your friend code, so I can add you back :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    My friend code is: 0645-6876-1181
    Friend Safari: Rock
    Pokemon: Dwebble and Pupitar

I'll add as many as I can, just message me.

ProfDunsparce

And now I become Dunsparce...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Cool, Thanks a lot for the help, and for the 4 tyrogues from your safari, which are now all hitmons ^_^ (besides one :P)

Glad I could help! Your safari's helping me out a bit too. I have X so Friend Safari is the only way for me to get pupitar :)

Naxus_Darkstar

Team Warlock!!!!
    Years
  • Hi guys, my friend code is 0344-9289-1339, I'm working with flying type safari, with Spearow, Tranquill, and Rufflet.

I would really like to be friends with people with safaris containing the following:
    -Ditto
    -Heracross
    -Sneasel
    -Inkay
    -Pawniard
    -ANY Dragons
    -Togepi
    -Breloom
    -ANY Starters
    -Larvesta
    -Tropius
    -Hawlucha
    -Dusclops
    -ESPECIALLY Wooper
    -toxicroak
    -Whirlipede
    -Wobuffet
    -Shuckle
    -Barbacle
    -Pupitar
    -Skarmory
    -Metang
    -Krabby
    -ESPECIALLY Quagsire

I will obviously accept anybody's requests but those are priority for me, for friends I'll happily trade tons of stuff, spam O-Powers, and occasionally battle. I'm online quite often so hidden abilities won't be hard to get out of my safari.

PM me if you are interested!

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hey guys I've got Eevee's in my friend safari. The other two Pokemon are Mincinno and Teddiursa. I'll add anyone, especially if you have a Ditto safari =D.

My friend code is 2723-9525-2207, PM me if you've added me so I can add you too. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back