• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG I HATE TECHNOLOGY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF ♥♥♥♥ THAT TECHNOLOGY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ANYBODY USES IT THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WHAT ABOUT YOU????????????????????????????????????????

♥♥♥♥ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you believed any of this, you need to look at the calendar. And if you can read this, happy April Fools.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I KNOW LIKE IF WE DIDN"T HAVE TECHNOLOGY WE WOULFD ALL NEVER MEET EADH OTHER AND LETS BE HINEST NOW YOU ALL SUCK WHY DO POKEMON BE A THING AND INTERNETS AND TECHNOLOGY UGH I HATE IT TO MAN I HATE IT TOO

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    I DON'T REALLY CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THERE NOT ENOUGH HATE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????

SERIOUSLY I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • GYARADOS IS ON RAGE!!!

Whats the deal bud? You seem to really hate tech.? Haiyts..
    YOU NEED TO PUT MORE HATRED!!!

Does my comment made any sense? Nope? so is this thread, i guess.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    I THOUGHT I ALREADY ♥♥♥♥ING SAID I HATE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NEED TO CHANGE MY OPINION ON LIKING IT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sirfetch’d

WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY NONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE EVER MET THE GREAT [SUPPORTER]JELLICENTFAN1[/SUPPORTER]!!!!$#@!#@@!!!!!

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • WITHOUT TECHNOLOGY NONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE EVER MET THE GREAT [SUPPORTER]JELLICENTFAN1[/SUPPORTER]!!!!$#@!#@@!!!!!

THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY I JOINED THIS GREAT FORUM, FOR MY SAVIOUR [supporter]JELLICENTFAN1[/supporter]!!@!#!111!
    THANKS [supporter]JELLICENTFAN1[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    WHY HAS NOBODY REPLIED TO MY THREAD IN OVER THREE HOURS NOW??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Without technology, you would have no means of expressing your hatred of something (such as technology) to the masses through the use of exclusively uppercase letters and gross misuse of exclamation marks. Look before you leap.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    UGH I HATE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE RANDOM THREADS WITHOUT PUTTING ALL CAPS AND YELLOW OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

Years
  • April Fools!

Yeah guys, this was an April Fools prank, in case you couldn't tell. There was a hidden message in the original post as well, for the record, which read "P.S. if you believed any of this, you need to look at the calendar. And if you can read this, happy April Fools."

Also, cdfear was me all along. :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back