• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on and off..

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    It has been this way for months now -- an on-and-off relationship with PC. For all of you who know me and for all of you who do not, let me chit-chat about myself, again and again.

The thought of pokémon hasn't crossed my mind for over two months now, rendering my somehow mediocre knowledge about the franchise negligible. I joined here back in 2008 for the same reason most joined at that time: ROM hacking/modding, whatever. Occupying my time, distracting me from reality, and destroying any hint of direct interaction with my handful of good friends or family, I can admit that I am rather pleased and relaxed to have closed my hacking days.

I'm in university, majoring in systems engineering, albeit struggling to fully grasp the concepts and complexity of the material involved: not an easy major nor a small scope to cover, I can say. My interests are something I cannot list at the moment due to my hand hurting because of the consecutive 4-hour studying and my Internet lagging for some reason.

I know I logged in 5 days ago, but that was by mistake: I opened IE and the homepage was PC, weirdly enough, and it logged in alone. This is what reminded me of the forums, lol. I actually haven't been here since late July or early August. Even then, I came back for a couple of days, max.

I'm aware that most users forgot me or don't know me, but this is a good time to correct that, so drop me a message or whatnot and let us have a nice, lengthy conversation, 'kay?

So, hi again, all.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    It has been this way for months now -- an on-and-off relationship with PC. For all of you who know me and for all of you who do not, let me chit-chat about myself, again and again.

The thought of pokémon hasn't crossed my mind for over two months now, rendering my somehow mediocre knowledge about the franchise negligible. I joined here back in 2008 for the same reason most joined at that time: ROM hacking/modding, whatever. Occupying my time, distracting me from reality, and destroying any hint of direct interaction with my handful of good friends or family, I can admit that I am rather pleased and relaxed to have closed my hacking days.

I'm in university, majoring in systems engineering, albeit struggling to fully grasp the concepts and complexity of the material involved: not an easy major nor a small scope to cover, I can say. My interests are something I cannot list at the moment due to my hand hurting because of the consecutive 4-hour studying and my Internet lagging for some reason.

I know I logged in 5 days ago, but that was by mistake: I opened IE and the homepage was PC, weirdly enough, and it logged in alone. This is what reminded me of the forums, lol. I actually haven't been here since late July or early August. Even then, I came back for a couple of days, max.

I'm aware that most users forgot me or don't know me, but this is a good time to correct that, so drop me a message or whatnot and let us have a nice, lengthy conversation, 'kay?

So, hi again, all.

Welcome back to the forums, after a long time! Even though I have never really met you before now, I think PC is a great place, and you'll be able to fit in again! I wonder what you'll do now in PC, now that you're back?

Have fun around the forums, anyway... I hope to see you again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I don't remember seeing you around back then, but that doesn't stop me from welcoming you back to the forums, right? Welcome back! It's great that you've returned, and hopefully you can start your exploring here once again instead of just logging in here for ROM hacking. There's so much to do here right now. :D

I should put PC as my homepage. :P

Anyways, have a great time on your return here, ok! Feel free to leave me a VM if you need someone to talk to, as well as any questions you may have. :D

Back