• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Card Battle!

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • You might need a addional program called Hamachi, it let you connect to other players.

Years
  • I have it, but I need to practice on it a lot before I can actually play a real-time player. Get used to the buttons, and all that.

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • It seems that this game is no longer hosted on the original host (Pokebeach's website gives me the 403: Forbidden error, maybe they're redoing their site, I dunno). Anyways, does anyone still have the installation exe(?), and if so, could host it somewhere?

Thanks in advance,
    Cyndaquil

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    It seems that this game is no longer hosted on the original host (Pokebeach's website gives me the 403: Forbidden error, maybe they're redoing their site, I dunno). Anyways, does anyone still have the installation exe(?), and if so, could host it somewhere?

Thanks in advance,
    Cyndaquil

Redshark is still hosted exclusively by PokéBeach, who are currently having downtime issues and planning to move servers. The site will be back up shortly - in fact, if you're quick, it's up right now.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Cool, we are finaly getting some Redshark players on PC, But for some of you who can't connect will need to install Hamachi.:classic:

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • Redshark is still hosted exclusively by PokéBeach, who are currently having downtime issues and planning to move servers. The site will be back up shortly - in fact, if you're quick, it's up right now.

Ah, well, thanks for the info. :)

/Cyndaquil

Back