• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] Open to Create Fakemon/Pokemon(s), story ideas and so forth...

Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Sep 26, 2021
    Hello there folks, I'm Slaynoir. I'm 29 and live in the USA. I've been wanting to make my own game for awhile now, but I think if I helped some others out maybe I'll get a better idea of how a game is built/etc. So I'm looking for help and to give help in exchange. As I'm pretty unsure of any kind of techy stuff, I'm not confident that I'll be useful there. Though I am a fast learner! So if someone felt like helping me, I can try it ;D

Anyways, feel free to pm me here or at [email protected] for further information in regards to anything you may have of interest.

Oh, and it'd help if I show you some examples hmm? I do both digital and traditional artwork, so here are a mix of both. Hope I can be of use to you!

Open to Create Fakemon/Pokemon(s), story ideas and so forth...

These are three major pokemon in my story of Pokemon Unchained. I can do this kind of style for your sprites. I think it's pokemon-ish?

Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. :)

Example of my hand drawn art.

Here's the extent of my hand at detail and so forth.

If you're interested at all, lemme know! :D

Years
  • The one fakemon sounds like your saying Ovarian. I cant draw for the life of me, but I do pokemon names, dex entry, dex descriptions, n naming some signature moves.
    Ex.
    I have this one fakemon which is ghost/fighting, and has the ability Phantasma which is basically turns Normal moves into Ghost type n has 10% chance to flinch the opponent.
    I can do all the writing, and I have about 60 written out and with your art skills I think we can collaborate pretty well. I can also help with the storyline. Have the starters been announced yet???

Last edited:
    Back