• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinion on adding a new Mega

Would you want a Mega for Shuckle to be added?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    OK, I know it may be a pokemon that lives in the Johto region, but wouldn't it be fan-freaking-tastic for a Mega stone for...
    MEGA SHUCKLE
    I mean, power trick on that (If the Mega receives more defense) would make my day.
    Also, who else won't buy the game (like me) unless they add
    MEGA SHUCKLE?

BTW, anytime someone mentions
    MEGA SHUCKLE
    it has to be size 7 text :P

Last edited:

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    I'm pretty sure that not having MEGA SHUCKLE included in the games is a violation of our human rights, isn't it?

Maybe it could change type to the new 'Exodus' type, which makes it 100% resistant to all moves.

I think we need to sue Nintendo/Game Freak for hate crimes.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • MEGA SHUCKLE is already God on its own without a Mega. If you gave it a Mega Evolution, you risk destroying the universe. Then again, it would be pretty damn awesome. I don't know...

Mega Blissey would be better and doesn't have a chance to destroy the universe, but will destroy every battler's will to go on. So, yeah. Mega Blissey.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I like Shuckle. Not so much in the games but more in the anime. I would love to see Mega Shuckle, though. Shuckle is the Pokémon that can potentially deal the most damage, so I think that alone merits a Mega evolution. I'm not saying Shuckle needs to be stronger, but there is certainly potential for a Pokémon like Shuckle to go beyond its regular power. Besides, Mega Shuckle would be a nice change of pace if they decide to give it a silly design rather than a serious design.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I've never used a Shuckle, nor have I encountered one in competitive battling, so I'm not really familiar with it. Anyway, whether they create a MEGA SHUCKLE or not, I'm fine with it. I'm not familiar with Shuckle's stats (all I know is that it has a high defense I think) but I do like its design, so I'd like to see how it would turn out. :)

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • I'd love to see a Mega Shuckle. It is a shame you can't increase its awful HP when it mega-evolves. What it really needs for it to be effective is a high speed stat. Power Trick would work extremely well with that and Sturdy. So yeah, I'd say increase the speed by 100 to give him a fair chance of sweeping. Also give him more legs, as many as Scolipede shall I say? He is part Bug-type after all!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Also give him more legs, as many as Scolipede shall I say? He is part Bug-type after all!

OMG I hadn't thought of this....
    F***ing amazing!

Jokes aside, MEGA SHUCKLE is my one dream.

But seriously, I didn't think this thread would get good response :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd really like it if they were to ever introduce Mega-Shuckle to us, haha. It could make an extremely huge tank, but people just don't utilize it much due to how low its stats are, aside from just defenses. If they are going to give a mega-evolution form to this Pokémon, it'd be nice if they could give some boost on its health, and perhaps even Attack alongside. Well, they actually don't have to do latter, but former is definitely recommended. Its HP stat is currently around twenty, and if they had added about a hundred more, its popularity would instantly sky-rocket. Though, it could wind up being sort of over-powered, but to make up for that, they could slightly lower its defensive stats. Currently, its Defense and Special Defense are both two-thirty; if they had reduced them to about one-eighty, that would be an excellent middle-ground, if you ask me.

As far as design goes, I agree with the idea of having it grow more arms and legs. As already stated, it's a bug-type, so that would actually help make it seem like one. Aside from that, perhaps it could also have its shell extended?

Back