• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinions on Pokemon: Changed by me, MA, every week!^_^ POTW!

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
I guess it's time to change now, isn't it?
Another random pick..... out of the jar..... its
TYROGUE!
Mwahahahaha...

My opinion on Tyrogue is that he is an interesting Poke. He only learns tackle, which is wierd, and evolves three different ways statwise! I have to rate him 7.5/10 on my roster. I think Tyrogue is kinda cute.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I like Tyrogue simply because I can breed him with moves that certain Hitmons wouldn't seem like they could learn, then choose which Hitmon to evolve him into. It's fun to have a Hitmonchan with Hi Jump Kick or a Hitmonlee with Dynamicpunch...hehe.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
I wish to comment on Girafarig:

Best. Psychic. Pokemon. Ever.

Cool looks, fairly balanced stats, and strong level-up/TM skills (Psychic and Crunch. Yipee). One of the only Psychic Pokemon other than Mew/Mewtwo that I actually enjoyed training.

Rating: 10/10

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Tyrogue. Being a fighting type and blood kin to Hitmonchan, he's one of my favorites. Stats are bad and he's not very versatile of course. In fire/leaf, he can learn EQ via tm, so that makes him cool. I rate him 9/10, minus one point because he's just not as cool as his sexy big brother, Hitmonchan.

A little comment on Girafarig moves... the best offensive moves it can learn are psychic, crunch, earthquake, and thunderbolt...

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
Whoops,a little late on changing Pokemon. This week goes to....
CROBAT!

I think Crobat is scary, kinda.... he first time I laid eyes on it on Stadium2, I screamed and hid behind the TV. I didn't want to look at it whenever it came out, but gradually, I got used to it. Now I'm not scared. And I like the way it's stats are really good. I don't have one, though. :sleeping: I rate it 8/10 for me.

HiKaizer

Beer Drinking Dragon God
Years
I was annoyed with Stadium 2 I heard you could teach a pok?mon one of its own moves and then found out I couldn't but anyway...

I hate crobat, in fact I hate the whole zubat series. They are weak and it takes too long to get a pok?mon to love you to waste the time on a dumb golbat.

3/10-Its only redeeming thing is its high speed

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
Actually, you can reteach moves on Battle Tower, Elite Four. Once you defeat them, you get to reteach them one of it's own moves. But only ONE Pokemon. ONE. I'm reteaching Emma my Umbreon right now. She needs to learn Confuse Ray.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Crobat: obtaining one is the suxxors. It does have lovely speed. What's interesting about Crobat is his morph from annoyer to attacker in RS. Now that he can learn shadowball and sludge bomb, an Adamant Crobat is one you have to watch out for!
7/10; -1 pt for happiness evolution, -1 for its unappealing/boring design, -1 because I'm professor mean-bad.

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
OK, whoopsies. Time to change!

Duhdalala! It's SNEASEL. :snea:

I like Sneasel. Even though it's not the strongest in the world, it can still kick a**. The type combination is interesting as well. Personally, my Sneasel isn't very strong. :sleeping: Rating: I guess 8.5/10.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Sneasel... looks the best animated. Other than that, I find its design kind of ugly and the bad type combination clashes with its stats. Being ice/dark, it has a ton of weaknesses, and why is it ice anyway? Like I said, I only like Sneasel when it's animated in the show, other than that, it's meh.
2/10

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Vaporeon-

How can we diss one of the fewer non-poison type hazer in the game? With water absorb, this Pokemon brings doom to Kingdra. Haze is one of the best moves in the Pokemon game (really let's stop that ninjask before it baton passes, shall we?) High sp.attack with surf and ice beam... what else do you need? Quite high natural hp too so it can sponge a few attacks once in awhile. Withdraw and send it out again when a water attack is coming. Vapoureon in terms of appearance is the best out of all eeveelutions to me, plus all water types get a +1 in my book of course ;p

Blissey-

10^x * -1 = my rating of this evil egg

You dare to call this thing weak, and the whole battling community of Pokemon will prove you wrong. it's by far the most annoying thing on this planet excluding the even more ubarly-defensive Deoxy-L. I really want to know how will you survive if your physical attackers just got killed, and you're left to face a blissey with Alakazam, Kingdra and Porygon2... Have fun. No one likes serene grace with ice beam (do we need 20% freeze?), or a simple switch healing toxic...

Girafarig-

It was only valuable in GSC to be the only amnesia-passer besides Smeragle... but now why bother when we have Gorebyss. Terrible stats in comparison to its other psychic friends like Gardevoir and Alakazam. Whatever Girafarig do in any department except for baton passing, either one of Gardevoir or Alakazam does better. Maybe in GSC it's better being capable to using both quake, bolt and psychic all at once, but certainly not in RS where you have to choose either physical or special.

Plus... Did I mention this thing is not ugly but very scary? That tail~~

Tyrogue-

Really i'm not a Tyrogue fan... not much use in battling, and it doesn't really look that cute either...

Sneasil-

So except slightly higher attack power and speed, what else does this thing have? Do we really need to be weak to brick break and rock slide and HP Bug all at once? Ice type is just simply crippling this poor Pokemon... It's the only ice type that I dislike along with Delibird.

Back