• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ORAS anniversary

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    14. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?
    Nothing really. I've been trying to complete a Living Shiny Dex.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
    I've tried the contests in Ruby.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024

Training my team (raising a couple to level 100 even), catching legendaries, even doing the Maison a bit. Basically just enjoying revisiting various places.

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
    Years
    14. Since beating the E4, champion, and Delta episode, I had beaten the master ranks of each type of contests as well as Lisia. I also completed a few rematches against the E4. I am currently trying to figure out the Battle Maison and catching all the legendaries.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Finished the Delta Episode. Collected PKMN to get the Shiny Charm. Bred and trained 'mons for my competitive team. Bred and trained other sets of 'mons so I can have other competitive teams to use. Shiny hunting, but stopped because XY was easier than ORAS. Collected event 'mons and their Mystery Gift cards. Battled friends and strangers. Trying but failing to defeat the Battle Maison. Joined a local PKMN competition (I lost in the finals xD). Gives away 6IV Dittos to anyone who wants one. Soft-resetting legendary encounters and event 'mon distribution to get a good nature and good IV spread.

And I guess that's about it. Now that Super Mystery Dungeon's available in my country, I'll be getting it and playing it, and it will probably decrease my playing time for ORAS. Aw well~

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Ohh nice! I love shiny hunting. I've stumbled onto a few here and there in my post game~ How's your shiny hunt going? Are you using the Shiny Charm? Share some of your finds in the shiny Pokemon thread, if you want to ^^
    Well currently I got 5 shinies, I would have more if I wasn't so lazy and due to wanting to play other games. I didn't use the Shiny charm, yet, I kept using the DexNav to find them. I'm currently hunting for a shiny Marill and sometime in the future when I'm completely ready, a shiny legendary.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years

I did the Delta Episode and picked up a few items and caught some Pokémon, but not much past that. I think I'm gonna work on getting some of the Legendaries.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years

Aside from the Delta Episode, it's mostly breeding, doing online battles and live battles, and just generally fooling around hahaha.

Years
    Happy Anniversary! ^^

Exploring some more, completing the Dex, Contests, Battles, shiny hunting, breeding, collecting flags... I still enjoy revisiting the game!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?
    Do most postgame staff and training.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?

Shiny hunted and done a lot of WiFi battles, even though I'm horrid at them ahah.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Alrighty you guys, that's a wrap for the anniversary! What a wonderful year of Hoenn it has been~ Let me know here in the thread what your emblem preference is (make sure you're eligible for the one you've chosen though). Just as a reminder, here are the emblems you can get...

For answering at least 7 out of 14 questions, you get your choice between:

ORAS anniversary

Desolate Land

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event, and answered at least 7 out of 14 questions! Thanks for taking part, the desolate land quakes beneath your feet as you enjoy these games for many more years to come!

ORAS anniversary

Primordial Sea

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event, and answered at least 7 out of 14 questions! Thanks for counting down with us! It may have been a year, but there's still an entire primordial sea of fun to be had in these games!

And if you answered all 14:

ORAS anniversary

Delta Stream

You participated in the ORAS anniversary event and answered all 14 questions! Thanks for recounting your journey through Hoenn with us! You now sit high in the skies as a true master of the Hoenn region.

So, let me know your preference here in the thread, and I'll be sure to get them out to you.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    This brings up a good point that I probably should have mentioned before: if you answered all fourteen, you can get the Rayquaza emblem in addition to one of the Groudon and Kyogre ones ;3

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
    Merr, was a bit late on this one >< but I'll answer it anyway

After I first beat the game in late September, (which was an amazing moment btw <3), I went to bed and started the Delta ep the next morning. I pretty much stayed with the current goal until I finished it. After that, I went to the battle resort, and primarily went around catching different legendaries. So far I've got Azelf and Mespirit, Lugia, Latios, Zekrom (I think I actually made him faint because I already have one >.>), and more recently, Heatran. I also transferred all my Gen III-V friends from White to AlphaSapphire ^^ Additionally, I did some more contests, too

Then, on October 12, the second anniversary of X and Y, I started up my copy of Y version, started a new file because I had only gotten past the first gym on my original playthrough a couple years ago, but with my newly brought-back passion for Pokémon, I vowed that I would play through this game and finally finish it :)

Once I'm done with Y, I plan to go back to AS and do lots of more stuff, like getting all of the Master Ranks in contests (I wanna see more of Lisia and Ali :) ), finding all of the TMs and special items, training up several of my Pokémon, and try to do that among other things to fill up my NatDex, as well as potentially do some shiny hunting ^^

Playing AS has been a wonderful nostalgic trip, and an amazing experience, and it was a big part in ending my long slump of disinterest for Pokémon, bringing back my passion even bigger than ever :) It's filled with some of the best moments/cutscenes of the series, and it's the reason why Latias is now my favorite Pokémon :3 AS is my favorite Pokémon game for all of these reasons and more, and it's even better than what I had hoped for the Gen III remakes. I'll never forget the amazing things it's done for me :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Argh, I was too late, but I'll do them for the sake for completion.

13. What's your current play time in OR/AS?: 276+ hours in OR if I remember correctly.
    14. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?: Training a bunch of Pokemon for online battles and the Battle Maison.

I'll take the Primordial Sea emblem.

Nas160

Sometimes here...!
    Years
    This brings up a good point that I probably should have mentioned before: if you answered all fourteen, you can get the Rayquaza emblem in addition to one of the Groudon and Kyogre ones ;3

I'm not sure if I'm eligible for Rayquaza since I was a tad late, but in any case I'd at least like Primordial Sea :) I'd also like Delta Stream if I am though, please ^^

Thanks so much for making this thread, it was fun answering all those questions {XD}

Last edited:
    Years
    Now that I've seen Cathy's clarification, I'd like both the Primordial Sea emblem (for of course answering at least 7 questions plus I love Kyogre) and the Delta Stream emblem (for answering all the questions).

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Get me Primordial Sea alongside Delta Stream. <3

shush Kyogre > Groudon

Years
    4. What have you done in your game since having beaten the Elite Four?
    I did the Delta episode, caught some more pokemon, hatched some eggs, checked out the battle resort stuff, did lots of wonder trades and had some online battles when I was near wifi. Not lots of post game here...
    Edit: awwww... Too late.... Guess I'll just take Primordial Sea then...

Back