• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Original Teams

Years
    Do you remember your First Ever Team, The Very First time you played Emerlad/Ruby/Sapphire?
    Mine was Swampert, Swellow, Cacturne, Magneton, Salamence and Flygon!
    In Leafgreen it was: Blastoise, Kadabra, Pidgeot, Exeggutor, Lapras and Ninetales
    What were yours?

Years
    Both my original FireRed and Sapphire teams were over 10 years and a few save files ago, so I can't remember what they were exactly.

Sapphire for sure had Sceptile, Tropius, and Wailord, and if I remember correctly, I probably had a Hariyama in there at some point, too. As for FireRed, I know that I started with Bulbasaur, though I don't remember if I took it through to the Elite Four or not (I used it moreso once I transferred it to HeartGold). I know I had a Pidgeot and that I used Zapdos, but beyond that, I don't remember much more about my FireRed team, since it was so long ago.

Years
    Same as Brendino, my original save and team were from a looooong time ago, but I know I definitely had a Swampert, Swellow and Aggron in Emerald, whereas in FireRed I would have had a Charizard, Pidgeot and a Vaporeon.

But the rest of my teams are unfortunately forgotten :(

Tewi

Хорошо
    Years
    My first (and only) Emerald run has Blaziken, Gardevoir and Swellow (Yeah, only those 3) and i played till the 8th gym.
    My first (and current) Fire Red run has Raichu, Primeape, Charizard, Aerodactyl, Dragonair and Kangaskhan.

Hikarin

SOS Chain Overflow
    Years
    My first team was in FireRed, many years ago. I know for certain that it at least had a Charizard, a Moltres, a Lapras, and a Raichu. I never beat the E4 there, thinking about it. Maybe I'll start a new run next week.

Back