• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outcast (Rated T for Teen, OOC+SU)

Years
    I had an idea for another character, so I'll be making a Hound after all. If that's okay with you guys, that is.

Name: Jade Greenwall, Call sign "Dryad"
    Class: Hound

Appearance: https://oi61.tinypic.com/2qn2nh4.jpg (Link because I can't get the image to load right.)

Slightly over 5 ' 4", and slightly under 150 lbs., Jade is on the short and stocky side of average. She has reddish-brown hair just shy of shoulder-length, with lightly tanned skin. Her eyes are light blue, almost purple in the right light. She favors casual clothes: blue jeans, white t-shirt, and red-and-white running shoes. But when she's on a mission, she switches to more tactical clothes: gray military fatigue pants, black t-shirt, black boots, and black fingerless gloves.

Personality: Jade projects a calm, laidback demeanor, but is easily excited. She is quiet but friendly, rarely taking things seriously, and she enjoys playing around with things. However, in her down time, she is often found training, both her body and her powers. In regards to other people, she finds them interesting, but doesn't try to cultivate lasting relationships. She views Outcasts like herself as freaks, and believes the Government should keep tabs on them, to better utilize and control them.

Because of her feelings on Outcasts, she subconsciously seeks approval from others, always trying to impress her superiors. She is saddened when she fails, although she will always take the blame herself, even if she had no control over the situation. As an Outcast, she is harder on herself than others, but it still upsets her when others blame her.

History: Before the Event, there wasn't much to tell about Jade. She was just an average girl, with an average life. After the Event, she tried to lay low, hiding her powers from everyone. But after she saw the damage some of the "Outsiders" caused, she realized hiding wasn't an option. Either the Outers would try to recruit her into their terrorist cell, or the Hounds would track her down and execute her. She turned herself in to the S.O.T., deciding to trust her government rather than some Outsider freedom fighters. At least here she had a purpose, and found something to do with her life.

Power: Tree Powers

Wood Body
    Spoiler:

Seeds and Spores
    Spoiler:

Other: There is a Yin for every Yang. That applies to me very well here, having a character on both sides of the conflict.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Nidoking i posted my SU and i did not got any answer. Can you give me an answer?

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    Nidoking i posted my SU and i did not got any answer. Can you give me an answer?

Sorry, hadn't even read your SU yet, it's been a busy week.
    Gelius's character is reserved for now. Everything is okay, except for the fact that your SU doesn't make sense in relation to the world history. You said the explosion happened in Chicago. The explosion happened in New York. Fix this and everything will be fine. By the way, you do realize that I wasn't being serious with the theme song thing? Just throwing that out there. Also, can you change the middle name? Name puns kinda tick me off. That could be a codename if you want though.
    Godzil's character is accepted. Just don't make your two characters meet. Things would get out of control.
    On a sidenote, IC incoming!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I fixed it. I also had taken out the theme song. But i like that song.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    Here is what everyone should be doing (depending on your class).
    Dogs and Hounds
    Spoiler:

Troops or Outers
    Spoiler:

Hider or Stiker
    Spoiler:

RejectiontheHedgie

The Rejected One
    Years
    Here is what everyone should be doing (depending on your class).
    Dogs and Hounds
    Spoiler:

Troops or Outers
    Spoiler:

Hider or Stiker
    Spoiler:

Ah. but I'm still confused as to what my first post should consist of. :/

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Out of pure curiosity, who is this "Coin"?

Me and Archer99 decided to make our characters as allies and our common enemy besides the S.O.T. and Outsiders is a man that destroyed both of our characters' lives. They don't know his real name, but he goes by the name of Coin, you know, 2 sides. So then we are hunting him down to seek revenge. I'll sion edit my history so you can know what Coin did to my character. Any further questions?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    @Yet Another Logical Nerd

About the Ice shards you wrote on the post, were you talking about me? Because i think the only person with ice powers that i remember was me. Or there is someone else?

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    About the Ice shards you wrote on the post, were you talking about me? Because i think the only person with ice powers that i remember was me. Or there is someone else?

Actually, there is another person who has ice powers, except that he's quite probably the most powerful Outcast in the game. I would tell you more, but you should probably ask Logic if you can know, because I don't know if Logic wants this under wraps.

Also, I just have to say this, you keep making the same grammatical error in every post so far, and it's driving me crazy. The word "a" comes before words that start with constinents, and the word "an" comes before words that begin with vowels.
    Your welcome.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Sorry i will try to be more carefully with my post.

Back